Fiat 500f and 2CV Championship Prizes Awarded (Finished)

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 747 comments
  • 44,462 views

What would you like to see


  • Total voters
    15
Its certainly getting interesting although my car is still very loose on the back end. Need to sort that out. Plus I made lots of mistakes today, stupid. Anymore Recs guys? Hainuinimic is first to do so.
 
Its certainly getting interesting although my car is still very loose on the back end. Need to sort that out. Plus I made lots of mistakes today, stupid. Anymore Recs guys? Hainuinimic is first to do so.

My tune today was so bad no speed through through the bends, then going up the hill was 2-3 mph slower. Not to worry, will put many laps in for next week.

Ok Just Finished the pictures .
 
I can't join you next race but i would be in Monaco - hopefully.
 
Did I get any points for trying to make the race?
 
Sammo is dominating almost everywhere:-o
 
Why you left? I'm glad to see you're in this series because these are kind of cars you should practise. When you can handle these cars you can go faster cars.
Did I get any points for trying to make the race?
 
The guy Pere 85 was a random guy or he had registered?
 
The guy Pere 85 was a random guy or he had registered?



Random I think.

Please keep the recs coming, last night was a good clean race, well done. Hainuinimic put the first rec in so he's getting a car from me, anyone else got anything?
 
Sammo is dominating almost everywhere:-o

There is plenty of events and cups to win :)

Did I get any points for trying to make the race?

Yes you got 1 point, you currently have 3.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgXZ5ezn_U5WdDhoZWpQZ2ZjVlVGUVNteTNWMkZ2UVE&usp=sharing

Why you left? I'm glad to see you're in this series because these are kind of cars you should practice. When you can handle these cars you can go faster cars.

Completely agree, he amount of times i can go online and beat people in faster cars.
 
Last edited:
3 points alright. :lol:
 
Cox, have just realised why my handling is so off. Left my down force off from Daytona. :(
 
Cox, have just realised why my handling is so off. Left my down force off from Daytona. :(

I had a very similar setup to Daytona.
 
Looks like we have both been fools.
 
So... my ps3 YLOD-ed (again...). I'll let u know if i get it going again. Happy days :|
 
So... my ps3 YLOD-ed (again...). I'll let u know if i get it going again. Happy days :|

Ahh Gutted!

Did you get the car I sent?
 
Ahh Gutted!

Did you get the car I sent?

Don't know, didnt start GT5 in few days, and today i got YLOD. Didnt manage to get it going by myself, have to send it for repair. Maybe i can convince a friend to borrow his ps3 for the races 💡
 
Don't know, didnt start GT5 in few days, and today i got YLOD. Didnt manage to get it going by myself, have to send it for repair. Maybe i can convince a friend to borrow his ps3 for the races 💡


what a shame, a good idea is to upgrade to a slim, they dont overheat causing this error.
 
what a shame, a good idea is to upgrade to a slim, they dont overheat causing this error.


That's what I did, but I managed to transfer before the old one kicked. If you have PlayStation plus your stuff will be safe. Fingers crossed.
 
That's what I did, but I managed to transfer before the old one kicked. If you have PlayStation plus your stuff will be safe. Fingers crossed.

I should get that, but I am to tight to spend the money.
 
Sorry, won't make it this weekend, but definitely expect to see me next weekend.
 
It's alive!!! I tryed again and got it going, hope it'l last :) Now i got to learn how to drive with controller cause the doctors put my ankle in cast :|
 
Last edited:
i'm in for this weekend
 
Room will be up at 7.00, how many have we racing this week?

Pleased to hear hanuinmic, hope it lasts. Up for another battle this week Mr rossy?, realised why I stuffed it last week I had no downforce on at all and I spent most of that race sideways.
 
Room will be up at 7.00, how many have we racing this week?

Pleased to hear hanuinmic, hope it lasts. Up for another battle this week Mr rossy?, realised why I stuffed it last week I had no downforce on at all and I spent most of that race sideways.

No need for down force in the 2CV plenty of understeering safe fun :sly:.Will be there as always, I think all the testing we did on this track sammo may pay off. We must of completed over 50 laps or more of this track.
 
No need for down force in the 2CV plenty of understeering safe fun :sly:.Will be there as always, I think all the testing we did on this track sammo may pay off. We must of completed over 50 laps or more of this track.

Thets put it this way if either of us loose, that'll be pretty bad. Plus I reckon we may have done a tad more than 50 laps. 💡
 
Thets put it this way if either of us loose, that'll be pretty bad. Plus I reckon we may have done a tad more than 50 laps. 💡

:scared:

Well this should be close race, as it was when we tested over 10 laps.
 
So, after all that testing, what would be a competitive lap time? :nervous:
I did 1.13.620 , with controller :grumpy:
 
Back