Fiat 500f and 2CV Championship Prizes Awarded (Finished)

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 747 comments
  • 44,456 views

What would you like to see


  • Total voters
    15
What are the event, the regulation and the track settings on sunday? If i'll have time and i like to run test to see what's ahead in race.



8704835289_7f1d04d085_c.jpg

THIS SUNDAY WE WILL DO THE FOLLOWING​



1ST PLACE: 500,000CR CAR
2ND PLACE 250,000CR CAR
3RD PLACE 100,000CR CAR

Prize cars can be chosen.

​

This race will have two pit stops you must use racing soft in the dry and inters in the rain.

Pens will be on and so be careful of cutting curbs.

Damage will be set to light, this is a 15 mile track, long way back to the pit.

Anyone who doesn't adhere to the pit rules will be disqualified, and we will be reviewing replay.

Any protests on track must have a time and lap so that we can review the right footage.

Please guys no rage quitting, anything could happen in this race, lets make it a good one. Prizes will be funded by myself.

There will be no qualifying as the lap is too long, so instead you can practice, then at 7:15 pm GMT join the track and we will race in the random order assigned.

There will be a day and night cycle in this race so take care.

This race will last approximately 1 hour or 5 laps of the 24h Nürburgring.

Any questions?


Lets hope the race and the series goes out with a bang, hope to see you all there, and thank you for all acing in this series it has been a pleasure.


Room Settings

Time 13:00
Time Progression 22
Weather 50%
Surface Water 50%
Weather Changeability 7 lets increase the chance of rain.
Penalties Weak
Slipstream Weak
Boost Off
Damage Light
Grip reduction real
Tyre/Fuel Depletion Very fast
5 laps, 12-13 minute a lap.
 
Last edited:
That looks quality! :-) ;-)

Good job cox.
 
Last edited:
5 laps? 6 laps? 1 hour?

So what are those (track, event, regulation) settings?

Could we just drop the quali and start in championship order?
Quali is boring...
 
5 laps? 6 laps? 1 hour?

So what are those (track, event, regulation) settings?

Could we just drop the quali and start in championship order?
Quali is boring...

Its five laps and that's final I agree on qualifying, however we should just join track and not worry about the order. Anyway I need to go now as I have work tomorrow, will check the forum before work tomorrow.
 
5 laps? 6 laps? 1 hour?

So what are those (track, event, regulation) settings?

Could we just drop the quali and start in championship order?
Quali is boring...

Quali is just so that drivers can check setup, long track to drive on the wrong gear ratios.
 
What? You check your gear/setup on quali? I did my gear/setup test long time ago.
Please no quali...
 
Quali is just so that drivers can check setup, long track to drive on the wrong gear ratios.

Sammo the tracks too long for quali just do a quick practice while we wait for people to join. At the end of the day its 1hr of racing qualifying is not that important, you don't win the ace on the first corner.
 
No that's fine was just saying its there if people wanted to use it. Jammy cox is going to pm a proposition to you regards up and coming races, if you can help?.
 
Sure glad to help if i can. Still like to know sunday's race settings...
 
Sure glad to help if i can. Still like to know sunday's race settings...

Pm cox as cox decides on settings I do them.

I thin weather changeability will be 5, day / night times set same as last race. I'm tempted to start the race a bit damp, but may keep it up my sleeve as to what percentage. :-).

Tyre and fuel set to v fast, cox has tested fuel, about 1quarter of a tank to a lap. Damage set weak, pens weak. Draft weak.
 
Last edited:
Cool, the more the merrier.
 
So race is about 60 min. Let make it full 24h race -> time progress 24. Then we will have our own 24h race.
Weather: 50%, changebility: 5, surface water: 0%
 
Sorry guys I have not been on today I work 1pm - 9pm GMT then i watched a film downstairs.


The full race settings have been posted to my previous post at the bottom. I have just tested them, Click.


I got your guys PM would be great for all the help as possible. I hope you don't mind but I am a little tired so wont be up too long. It has been a busy day at work, there has been a big local event so the place I work, has seen a larger number of customers over the past few days.

I will be on GT5 as much as I can tomorrow, so come join my private room if you want to test, just PM me on PSN.
 
What is surface water? Is should be more than 0% otherwise there is no rain. We want rain, right?
Just run test...
 
Last edited:
What is surface weather? Is should be more than 0% otherwise there is no rain. We want rain, right?

when I tested with weather changeability set to 7 some times the rain will be there at the start. We also need to think about the Tyre strategies, if it rains then we don't need to use all 3 choices, i would prefer it to rain at a random time, thus surprising the racers.
 
Ok. what ever... we'll see...
 
One thing I will say, there is no point in changing to intermediates unless the surface water is above 30% anyway.
 
May be even 50%....so my proposal is to put surface water setting to 50%...i really hope we could run in rain...it's boring to run whole race in dry.
 
I propose we set the changeability upto 7. Start in slight damp
 
Big prizes this week, I'm also going to do a prize for fastest lap!
 
Sounds good to me :).
 
How many do we have this evening? Should be a good turnout.
 
minimum 6 i think.
 
16 would be nice, I have even upgraded my internet to cope with it.
 
I tested a bit earlyer but I got YLOD again.... We have Easter now and I don't know if I have time to fix it by race time :| If I won't be there on time, don't wait up. Most likely because of this the system kept shutting down and I couldn't race last week, but I didn't get YLOD until today.
 
Okay hainuinimic, thanks for letting us know. Hopefully you can make it.
 
How about rossy, are you joining us?
 
Rooms up 1472-4711-0510-9359-3263
 
Back