Fiat 500f and 2CV Championship Prizes Awarded (Finished)

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 747 comments
  • 44,459 views

What would you like to see


  • Total voters
    15
No access to the signup gmail page atm.....

Bought both cars and tried them shortly, nice stuff ;)
 
La Sarth first, on another note i have worked out time progression for each race if you divide 1440 by the race time in minuets, you will get the time progression which allows you to have a fully day night cycle.



You have to much time on your hands cox lol. Just upgraded to premium, well worth it
 
No access to the signup gmail page atm.....

Bought both cars and tried them shortly, nice stuff ;)

Try now :) I love both these cars, so much fun and so under used.

You have to much time on your hands cox lol. Just upgraded to premium, well worth it

Not that much time, there was a thread on here about it, I am not that sad.

foreveralone.png
 
Try now :) I love both these cars, so much fun and so under used.



Not that much time, there was a thread on here about it, I am not that sad.

foreveralone.png

Ha ha
 
whats with the group.
 
whats with the group.

Thought we could use it to entice more members in and have a discussion area for all relevant topics. More people will join thus meaning more racers. No?

Plus if everyone joins it, it will appear on all profiles, and get more people involved. Imagine 16 fiats racing rather than 8, networks are the way forward.
 
Last edited:
Thought we could use it to entice more members in and have a discussion area for all relevant topics. More people will join thus meaning more racers. No?

Plus if everyone joins it, it will appear on all profiles, and get more people involved. Imagine 16 fiats racing rather than 8, networks are the way forward.

yes good idea, i have already posted some ideas about season 2. Also join an online lobby regularly, so when I join next I shall ask some of them if they want to join.
 
Cox how do you setup polls?
 
I just did a practice 10 lap race around La Sarthe. With time progression set at 23, It started to get dark on lap 3 and remained dark until lap 7. It did not rain even though weather progression was set to 5. The race time was 1:06:06.800 and my best lap was 6:35.512. I cant wait for this race I think it will be so much fun.
 
Last edited:
I just did a practice 10 lap race around La Sarthe. With time progression set at 23, It started to get dark on lap 3 and remained dark until lap 7. It did not rain even though weather progression was set to 5. The race time was 1:06:06.800 and my best lap was 5:35.512. I cant wait for this race I think it will be so much fun.



What are the headlights like?
 
What are the headlights like?

They are Ok you can see well at night. Also there was a typo in my fastest lap so this has been corrected.
 
sorry guys but i think i will retire from the championship, was great to race with you
 
So to be clear, best lap was 6.35.512? :) I did some laps and best was 6.22.450. Might want to change some things :)
 
So to be clear, best lap was 6.35.512? :) I did some laps and best was 6.22.450. Might want to change some things :)

My gearing is a bit too long, but I can sort that out.
 
Slight problem, I won't make it this evening as I have to visit a friend in hospital, cox you will probably have to host.
 
Slight problem, I won't make it this evening as I have to visit a friend in hospital, cox you will probably have to host.

OK no problem. I will be hosting the race in my private lounge.
 
Last edited:
If I make it back in time I will join.
 
If I make it back in time I will join.

I have one small issue myself, the formula one is on and does not finish to about 6:35pm GMT (highlights). Anyway this means I will be eating later so may not be able to make the race. also my ISP keeps disconnecting us probably due to the amount of bandwidth we use, so this also may be a problem. If I do have to cancel which I don't want to do, I will inform everybody at least 1hr to 30 minuets before the race. However, if I don't and I am not online just assume the race is canceled.
 
Last edited:
No race
Good night
 
No race
Good night

Sadly not, my ISP is playing up, I am struggling to stay connected. I fyou are interested I will be hosting a testing session mid week if you want to test Monday or Tuesday.
 
Sorry about tonight all, I had to go to a hospital to see someone. I think we need to nominate someone for when niether me or cox can make it.

Everyone ok.
 
Where is everyone? ? ?
 
Back