14th: Tim Michaels/4 pts. @tbwhhs
15th: Brandon Steele/4 pts. @The Bman
16th: Sebastian Devereux/2 pts. @nascarfan1400
17th: Gary Slater/1 pt. @AudiMan2011
18th: Alan Herrera/1 pt. @AJHG1000
After Race 3 of 20:
1st:
Team Kate Upton-Renault/74 pts.
2nd: Cat Devil Racing F1 Team-Mercedes/40 pts.
3rd: R.T. Corsa Race Engineering-Ferrari/36 pts.
4th: Team Christie Upton-Ferrari/32 pts.
5th: Cherokee GP-Renault/27 pts.
6th: Polaris Racing F1 Team-Renault/21 pts.
7th: Rilly-Lotus Racing-Cosworth/19 pts.
8th: Swift Autosport-Mercedes/18 pts.
9th: Perl Speed GP-Mercedes/15 pts.
10th: Scuderia Rabia Furiosa-Cosworth/9 pts.
11th: Black Rose Racing F1 Team-Ferrari/2 pts.

Are you planning to record something or at least take screenshots?

It's not good when you're at the bottom an even worse when you don't know what's going on.

Also, am I missing something or the points are not correct

In the WCC we have 19 points but in the WDC Jacob has 20 and I have 1

It's not good when you're at the bottom an even worse when you don't know what's going on.
She's said for the most part no in the OP due to time constraints.

Also, am I missing something or the points are not correct

In the WCC we have 19 points but in the WDC Jacob has 20 and I have 1
Constructors points are based off of the highest team finish in each race.

Constructors points are based off of the highest team finish in each race.
Actually there might be something wrong. It's based on both cars for every race.

Standings wouldn't change I don't think because Polaris have the better finish, but RLR and Polaris should be at 21 each.

I'd like to steal Draymond Green's nickname for my driver, from now on Jesus will be called "Big Dick Je" :lol:

I'm telling y'all, I'm the new Senna! :lol:
GTP ....jpg

Not a good result for Cherokee. Figured we would need attrition on our side. But we have a nice points buffer to keep us in the top 10 for teams. Hopefully we can pull ourselves back up in Sakhir and Barcelona.

If it's between this and you not setting our Hotels on fire.....no I'll still keep a fire extinguisher on hand.

And I'll keep the Fire Department on Standby, Speed Dial style.

Update on everything going on. I haven't forgotten about this. I've just been going through a lot. Moved back to the states, and been going through a flurry of medical issues so I haven't had the chance to do anything.

Another update before June rolls around. I have began to run the races I've missed, and I have an aim to have everything posted by June 10th at best, June 15th at worst.

For the 2017 season, we will sadly be remaining on NR2003, but moving to the older IndyCar mod to not clash with VRR's IndyCar series. I wanted to jump to GTR2 and rFactor, but with summer approaching, I needed to make an immediate decision. Following 2017, we will be moving to GTR2 without any questions, so the 13 teams can begin preparing for next year.

Another update before June rolls around. I have began to run the races I've missed, and I have an aim to have everything posted by June 10th at best, June 15th at worst.

For the 2017 season, we will sadly be remaining on NR2003, but moving to the older IndyCar mod to not clash with VRR's IndyCar series. I wanted to jump to GTR2 and rFactor, but with summer approaching, I needed to make an immediate decision. Following 2017, we will be moving to GTR2 without any questions, so the 13 teams can begin preparing for next year.

Gonna keep an eye out for an ideal mod for you to use once that comes around.

Prepare for a potentially large and possibly misguided or misinformed wall of text. Getting some of my thoughts out of the way...

I want to put this out into the open and say that I personally think that B-Spec right now is an absolute mess. Not because of how many series there are, but because there is such a serious lack of understanding, which I think is mostly misguided. I hate jumping in defense of someone, especially since they've already spoken in some form on the matter, but there is for some reason an overwhelming negative view on VRR, which in turn affects FICA. I'm not going to pretend I know all the details. I absolutely don't and I am just speaking from what I've heard and seen in glimpses, so if people want to politely correct me, feel free to. But, for some reason, I've watched Angel become a polarizing figure for what VRR has become. Which makes no sense to me because everything she does carries the same motivation that she's had for years now, and I think it's something that gets lost in translation. She aims to entertain, as we all should as B-Spec organizers. I am not questioning anyone's motives, but I will question why one person has come under fire for breaking and setting trends. VRR is her child, and has said frequently in private circles that it's the only thing she's ever felt proud of. And I find nothing wrong with that. Someone is proud that they built something from the ground up and attracted a decent sized following. From what I've seen and heard, apparently having the VRR name on different things is a no-no, which is ironic because RACE has done it for years, TIRE wanted to do it, and I'm certain GRL has done it as well. FICA is even trying to manage more than one B-Spec series at a time, so what's the issue? Is it because Angel carries more popularity behind her? Is it because she allowed VRR to step over someone's toes to revive a series that had been dormant for months (which was a RACE series, just throwing that out there), or is there some combination of Angel just trying to hard to please everyone she can and do what she loves to do, which is entertain people with racing? I simply don't know, and I can't find any clear answers as to what's going on. B-Spec is a mess, not because of the numerous offerings available, but because those in charge just won't communicate. Fun is, like anything else, open to translation, and people have fun in various different ways. We cannot assume that someone's way of having fun is inferior simply because it isn't how we personally enjoy things. We have to accept that there's more than one way of doing things and go about doing what we feel is the best and most entertaining for us. If people join, great. If not, at least the effort was shown and the heart and soul was given to an idea for even a moment to give it a chance.

That leads me to here, and I've had a lot of thinking. When I started this, I had no idea that something similar was already being done in a way more successful way. Nor did anyone ever speak up and say something to grab my attention. What VRR does with the IndyCar series and what GRL does with the FBS, those are two series that I think need to be left alone in the open wheel compartment of B-Spec racing. They've asserted themselves as the two top series and cater to an audience varying enough to not overlap each other. What I now know is that I cannot jump in and promise the same. So, I will be finishing this season and then discontinuing the series for the sake of maybe making things a little bit better. FICA will continue to exist very much so in the FICA International Endurance Cup and possibly the V8 Supercar Series once we get everything sorted out there. I want to thank everyone for participating and entertaining this attempt at doing B-Spec.

Liked the post for the words and passion shown that represent what I agree B-Spec racing is all about, whatever league it might be. I don't like whatever is going on behind the scenes however and hope whatever it is does not keep you away from running or taking part in clearly something you enjoy.

It just seems like nothing is going right for many B-Spec series right now from technical issues with GTR2 to behind the scenes drama here.

It's a shame as the organisers have put tons of effort into these series and then have it crumble around them is a bit disheartening.

It just seems like nothing is going right for many B-Spec series right now from technical issues with GTR2 to behind the scenes drama here.

It's a shame as the organisers have put tons of effort into these series and then have it crumble around them is a bit disheartening.
Well in 7 minutes something is coming out for my series :lol:

Back