[FICA][B-Spec] 2016 Formula One World Championship--Bahrain GP on 10 April

It just seems like nothing is going right for many B-Spec series right now from technical issues with GTR2 to behind the scenes drama here.

It's a shame as the organisers have put tons of effort into these series and then have it crumble around them is a bit disheartening.
I don't know where the drama is coming from personally unless I've overlooked something. I think I agree that there is a lack of communication, but if the drama is as bad as it's being labelled, I think my IndyCar Series would be on life support. Good thing it isn't. I also agree with her point that open wheel B-Spec is strong and stable right now with FBS and IndyCar. I've talked to a couple series organizers and we saw things the same way. Someone misinterpreted something. We have to reinforce the reason we all do this, and as organizers that motivation is, or at least should be, to entertain people. I think having the series organizers just jumping into a conversation to get everyone on a similar understanding is all that's necessary, but I could be wrong and just blind to underlying issues.

I would like to withdraw from this series, remove my name from the roster please (if it's still active).

Back