[FICA][B-Spec] 2016 Formula One World Championship--Bahrain GP on 10 April

Also I know I used all 350 points, but, knowing my luck with these AI dudes, they'll probably be no better than if I hadn't spent any points at all :lol:

*cough* Le Mans *cough*

My luck will probably be even worse... :lol:

Here's how all my races will go:

Lap 1: My driver crashes
Lap 2: My teammate's driver crashes into the wreck of my car :lol:

I feel sad because "whoops forgot he was a thing" :(

Sent one in. Either someone hire me or risk having me set up my own team. Actually I might just do that anyway. If it's too late, then sad violin for me.

Also I know I used all 350 points, but, knowing my luck with these AI dudes, they'll probably be no better than if I hadn't spent any points at all :lol:
I just opened this thread a few hours ago. :lol: I haven't even thought of deadlines yet.

*cough* Le Mans *cough*

..and that would be the exception that confirms the rule.

Either that or it was the dopin- uh, the beef, I mean the beef!

I just opened this thread a few hours ago. :lol: I haven't even thought of deadlines yet.

I was thinking more along the lines of "all spots are taken", but I'll just stop jabbing and think about where I should locate the team.. I take it Paradise City doesn't work?

..and that would be the exception that confirms the rule.

Either that or it was the dopin- uh, the beef, I mean the beef!

I was thinking more along the lines of "all spots are taken", but I'll just stop jabbing and think about where I should locate the team.. I take it Paradise City doesn't work?
Not all spots are taken. And no, the location needs to be realistic.

Not all spots are taken. And no, the location needs to be realistic.

Right, give me a minute while I find the most absurd yet sensible place to base an F1 team.

Edit: Aaand done. Location ended up being quite reasonable. Sponsors TBA.

Last edited:
Right, give me a minute while I find the most absurd yet sensible place to base an F1 team.

Edit: Aaand done. Location ended up being quite reasonable. Sponsors TBA.
Well, we're based in the Stelvio Pass... our cars might be a bit of trouble to transport to the races...
Send me a private conversation to confirm your teams' 6 sponsors when you're ready.

Registered. Now just waiting for a certain team owner to sweep me up again :P

Lets keep that Honda train rolling ;)

I don't even have to ask. I could get used to this :lol: Would you like to join my team?

3V6kSs8.gif

So, I have a rough idea on what the calendar will look like. 20 races, including a trip to New Zealand, the Philippines, two trips to Germany, and the Czech Republic. It is important to note that we will not be going to Monaco. I've tried every available version and all of them had camera angles that were ridiculously horrible.

As in can I register a female driver, nationality is free reign, etc?
I have no idea on the gender switching part. That's on Kuni. As for nationality, if Jahgee can register as a Peruvian, I think you have your answer.

As in can I register a female driver, nationality is free reign, etc?
I have no idea on the gender switching part. That's on Kuni. As for nationality, if Jahgee can register as a Peruvian, I think you have your answer.
I'm stuck on that right now. I don't want to have a field of nothing but women if the behind the scenes count doesn't match up. I don't know yet.

I have a qualified guess for this one..

..as many tracks as there are in Germany, I do have a list of what I think those could be..

..yeah, there can only really be one..

OK, that's definitely new.
Clark International Circuit.

Back