FIFA 15 Pro ClubsPS4 

• Thread starter Ellis
  • 375 comments
I might be able to sneak a few games in tonight, anyone fancy it?
People will be on, I am away out tonight so I will me taking a raincheck, Although I think I am getting better at this keeping malarky. I am an 81 now.

Enjoy your evening lads :)

When I checked the club on ea's site earlier it said you guys had only played 1 game. It's now gone up to 3 games (2 draws and a loss), so it looks like the servers may be sorting themselves out. Match history shows a 4th game (a second loss), but it hasn't counted it.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/pro-clubs Then click the blue "go to pro clubs" box halfway down the page. Select PS4 as the platform at the top left, and then search for Team GTP at the top-right of the table. Then just click on our team name.

How about some afternoon clubbage? Also the stats actually count after each game now.
I be on for an hour or two soon. I have football at 5 I think then I am free all evening :)

Decided to play some drop in games earlier to try to level up my a player a tad and I didn't feel it as bad as it was in 13, There were a few guys who tried to dribble through the whole team but a few guys played properly which helped the experience so much that I might actually jump into the drop in games more often now.

Last edited:
Yes I agree. Some great games and some real promise from our play. People going to be on tonight? I will look to be on 8-10pm

I finally have it so I should be able too join.
No you won't

Bowl-of-porridge-007.jpg

I do hate to break the news though Nel, but Ayron has been in great form up top. And second to that Sandman and co have been doing a cracking job behind him. You really are fighting for your position this year so I am expecting an A game brought to the table.

I might not be able to make it on tonight it seems sadly with some football. I am on from around 7 till 8:15 but then I have to dash off :( will be on around 10 ish for a short while if people are still on

What formation you playing?
Last night we played a 5-4-1 diamond formation with Joe in CDM fouling everyone, Pagey/Ayron RM, Sandman LM, Milo in CAM and rotating a striker in there with Sandman and Ayron being the main people in that spot with Sandman being the Any.

Oh and I was in goal hello

I do hate to break the news though Nel, but Ayron has been in great form up top. And second to that Sandman and co have been doing a cracking job behind him. You really are fighting for your position this year so I am expecting an A game brought to the table.

I might not be able to make it on tonight it seems sadly with some football. I am on from around 7 till 8:15 but then I have to dash off :( will be on around 10 ish for a short while if people are still on

How DARE YOU.

I'll just play on the wing or where ever then :P

Btw, played a few drop in games and they saved the stats and accomplishments. Hopefully might be fixed. (Won't count on it tho)

Btw, played a few drop in games and they saved the stats and accomplishments. Hopefully might be fixed. (Won't count on it tho)
I've done the same. Every game I've played has counted after the last club game we did last night.

I need 8000 EAS coins to buy my last pro stat boosts.

had to take a break for some food. will be back on after 10 if anyones still on

Back