FIFA 15 Pro ClubsPS4 

• Thread starter Ellis
  • 375 comments
Really fun evening so glad clubs back up and running again 👍

Thought everyone played really well, we all lost it when in that one game we gave away 3 penalties :lol:

If I may politely but critically say one thing, the wingers (Ayron/ @ENTERSANDMAN13) have got to do something else when they are on the wing other than beat 5 players and then if they do get to the by line try to cut in and then beat the same 5 players again.....vary it with crosses/passes in around the box if nothing else.

In Sandman's defence (pun intended), thought he probably made the best any.

PS. Club top scorer after one night :sly:

Last edited:

Thought everyone played really well, we all lost it when in that one game we gave away 3 penalties :lol:

If I may politely but critically say one thing, the wingers (Ayron/Sandman?) have got to do something else when they are on the wing other than beat 5 players and then if they do get to the by line try to cut in and then beat the same 5 players again.....vary it with crosses/passes in around the box if nothing else.

I think I helped you with most of the goals today :P

I may have lost my cool with the stupid goalkeeping controls for clearances tonight. I do apologise for storming off like that. My head had utterly gone and it was only gonna get worse.

Good to see you on tonight Nel, although I didn't see these promised goals I have heard of, it is great to see we have a formidable and dedicated striker. I agree, Sandman plays a great Any and anybody who has played it before can understand it is not an easy position to play. So credit to you bro.

Does anyone have any suggestions to what I can do when the ball is passed back to me. O (which should be a lobbed pass makes me slide tackle) and Square is the save button which makes me flop to the floor. I cannot risk taking a touch because they are biblically bad and WILL go to their player, even if they are some distance away. EURGH FIFA.

One the subject of play improvement. Could I suggest instead of such a direct attack which we ALWAYS do, perhaps play more of a passing game. It brings players out of position and tires them out real fast. What we do now is a wing > run/play in the middle > cross/shoot. Not saying they are awful tactics but a varied style will win us games. Just something to think about. PLease do make suggestions or comments (Not aggressive or nasty, be professional and provide constructive feedback) to players who could improve and suggestions. It will help us.

Last edited:
I may have lost my cool with the stupid goalkeeping controls for clearances tonight. I do apologise for storming off like that. My head had utterly gone and it was only gonna get worse.

Good to see you on tonight Nel, although I didn't see these promised goals I have heard of, it is great to see we have a formidable and dedicated striker. I agree, Sandman plays a great Any and anybody who has played it before can understand it is not an easy position to play. So credit to you bro.

Does anyone have any suggestions to what I can do when the ball is passed back to me. O (which should be a lobbed pass makes me slide tackle) and Square is the save button which makes me flop to the floor. I cannot risk taking a touch because they are biblically bad and WILL go to their player, even if they are some distance away. EURGH FIFA.

One the subject of play improvement. Could I suggest instead of such a direct attack which we ALWAYS do, perhaps play more of a passing game. It brings players out of position and tires them out real fast. What we do now is a wing > run/play in the middle > cross/shoot. Not saying they are awful tactics but a varied style will win us games. Just something to think about. PLease do make suggestions or comments (Not aggressive or nasty, be professional and provide constructive feedback) to players who could improve and suggestions. It will help us.

You was my curse was on fire till you came along ;)

I think we need to pass more yes and have a strategy which we could change every night and see what's best for us.

Nel and I had a great match in which we played alone, we kept passing in midfield and we played great. The AI strangely was quite good

As I said in the lengthy post, suggestions for improvement?

Ryan and Joe - You are our main points of distribution, how can people be found better/What are you looking for from them?

Ryan and Joe - You are our main points of distribution, how can people be found better/What are you looking for from them?

I'll think of some ideas, but mainly we keep trying different formations/positions each day?

I'll think of some ideas, but mainly we keep trying different formations/positions each day?
Sounds good. I might give it a few days with some new ideas which people are more than welcome to suggest. I would suggest using this early time to try different positions and experiment.

If people have a suggestion or a comment they would rather not publicly disclose feel free to message myself or Paul (R35) and we will listen and try to help :)

If I may politely but critically say one thing, the wingers (Ayron/ @ENTERSANDMAN13) have got to do something else when they are on the wing other than beat 5 players and then if they do get to the by line try to cut in and then beat the same 5 players again.....vary it with crosses/passes in around the box if nothing else.

Ayrons still Ayron then.:rolleyes:

I feel our play is rather rushed most of the time and can be quite predictable. Also I feel most of us simply refuse to pass the ball backwards to keep posession even when faced with overwhelming odds and would rather try a very difficult through ball or try to run past a wall of opposition. A slower more pass based plan could go along way I think with some fast injections of pace to catch the opposition out. I remember in 13 we played a lot more calmly and composed, I recall having alot of the passing accomplishments done rather quickly due to this. So in conclusion I think a way we can improve a lot more is just by passing and feeling our way into games instead of our incredibly direct way that leaves little room for error and ends up most often in losing the ball.

No offence to any individual. We are all competent players. As what was said above this isn't an individual problem its something we all need to get on board with. Passing is easy in fifa. Why don't we do it?

I did try the passing thing last night but the first touch was so bad it took it too far away from my player to get the pass off and I got tackled. It was either that or I received the ball and was immediately closed down and didn't have time to think, I either got tackled or the pass was blocked.

When that happens it makes you look like a complete clot.

I think I'm going to become a defender, I find it too tempting to run down the wing. Plus that will add to the pace of the defence and keep my job as "any" a bit easier/more organised, not to mention it will free a space for the sheer amount of people wanting to play as attackers.

I did try the passing thing last night but the first touch was so bad it took it too far away from my player to get the pass off and I got tackled. It was either that or I received the ball and was immediately closed down and didn't have time to think, I either got tackled or the pass was blocked.

When that happens it makes you look like a complete clot.
Try the dummy turn when timed right it buys you that vital extra second or so.

Would people be okay with the asking for a few switches in formation and positions tonight just to see and try some things? They are by no means a permanent and will probably only be one game? :)

I should be available from 7ish after dinner. I've played some drop in games focusing on increasing my stamina. 2 more games running 3500 yards as a forward, and I'll have max stamina. Just need to buy more boosts.

I am on now, my party is being a douche so please feel free to join it :)

Back