FIFA 15 Pro ClubsPS4 

• Thread starter Ellis
  • 375 comments
If we play games with high temp we"ll win more games than we lose for sure.

But, can we like, never play clubs where we don't have an any :lol:. Oh and is anyone on clubs tonight? Gonna be pee'd off if I don't have my headset.

Quality stuff tonight, Shoonhoven ate a lot of penis, lots of goals, and general FIFA hilarity.

Oh and El-Boggers is up to 85 overall now :D

Quality Clubs night! So many good moments, loved some of our goals (especially the one with about 4 passes covering most of the pitch), the 7-1 win, everyone we played missing penalties all the time, Joe being kicked in the head and tea bagged at the time time, and so on :lol:

All time clubs moment scoring a 90th sliding tackle equaliser on the keeper :sly: Would get the absolute top grades at porridge college. Did get a decent one on one goal with a bullet header ;)

Edit: Snap Pagey :lol:

Did anyone manage to film the teabagging incident? I don't think I've ever laughed so much at FIFA. Shoohoven literally had this guys crotch aggressively rubbed all over his face :lol:

Did anyone manage to film the teabagging incident? I don't think I've ever laughed so much at FIFA. Shoohoven literally had this guys crotch aggressively rubbed all over his face :lol:
No! I thought I had but just checked :(

Sorry I havnt made it the last few nights, I just logged on as you all finished tonight. I was on destiny yesterday with a friend and family were around tonight. I just played 2 drop ins and managed to unlock 4* skill moves so that shoud improve my player a good bit. Not intrested so much in the mazy runs, Just handy for when your in tight spot getting closed down. My player stats are looking pretty good now with high 80s in all the physical and ball control stats and an 85 overall. Hope to get a few in tomorrow.

Is that the clip with the worst attempt at goal ever (closely followed by my lads shot going for a throw in) where you fall over , which preceded the other team immediately scoring at the other end?

Is that the clip with the worst attempt at goal ever (closely followed by my lads shot going for a throw in) where you fall over , which preceded the other team immediately scoring at the other end?
It is yes. I very nearly spat water everywhere watching that clip! :lol: It looked a hell of a lot better from my angle!

Latest Posts

Back