Fifth Gear on Speed!

  • Thread starter Thread starter rollazn
  • 35 comments
  • 1,438 views
Messages
3,760
Messages
rollazn
I just saw a commercial on it. I dont know if it had already been posted but its going to be on Speed. Monday at 9 PM Eastern!!
 
yeah I saw that commercial too, cant wait to see it
 
I don't like 5th Gear that much. The new Top Gear shows (i.e. the ones after the split to shows) are so much better. Clarkson really is a funny journalist.
 
I agree that Top Gear is quite better but if 5th Gear is what we get, Im quite happy.
 
Rollazn you bastard :lol: J/K I was gonna post this oh welll I am still excited about this now they need topgear. :D
 
I've never seen Fifth Gear and Top Gear on television, so this is a real treat for me.
 
I like fifth gear better, Clarkson talks too much bull****.
 
Yes, but it's comical bull.

Fifth Gear is alright (it's where my avatar comes from) but Top Gear is better.
 
Fifth Gear, is on today in about 2 and a half hours.
 
Cant wait to watch it. Im sure its going to rock. Just like the majority of this crowd, I like Top Gear better. 5th Gear is good enough for me.
 
33 Minutes till the show! Cant Wait in the meantime, I have to do the dishes! Darn!
 
Awesome! I loved it. :D 👍 Congrats SPEED.
 
Yep, its great!! Hope they keep on airing new episodes!
 
That was pretty good, I liked the first one more though. It's airing again later on tonight.

It will be on this Thursday.
 
Tiff is teh champ!
 
From what I've downloaded, I like Jeremy Clarkson better. Perhaps its just his accent and tone of his voice. I've always loved the british accent. The accent that guy at the end (the guy with the beard and long curly hair) of Top Gear has an awesome accent.
 
The show is excellent 👍
 
oh the humanity, i did not watch it but yesterday i watched on the internet clips from top gear and boy it was fun, just talking about it makes the hair on my back stand up :dopey:
one of them was about the Koenigsegg :scared: this car is brutalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
momy
 
........ :guilty: .......... :scared:
(Does dots count as letters? I'm guessing not)
 
Back