Fifth Gear on Speed!

  • Thread starter Thread starter rollazn
  • 35 comments
  • 1,438 views
That site have been posted before. Thanks anyways. It will help those who been living under a rock and havent seen it on this forum. That site is nice though.
 
Its on again! Its on every monday at 9. But over the week it keep on showing, is it just replays of the show that was shown on the monday before?

Anyways, now its about that Hunydai Tribuon. It got a good review, but I think the Tribuon isnt even a good buy for its money. Alot of better car for the price, and the class. There are also better bang for your buck!

They just did a thing on the 00-03 Subaru Impreza WRX STi and the Lancer Evolution 7.
 
now its ST170 Focus vs Civic Type-R
 
Civic Type R won, and it should. It deserves all the glory it gets! Its one of the best hatches out there. Too bad the US only got the Si (160hp).
 
Tiff Needle is awesome. I love his driving style and his comments.
Clarkson is a tool! He talks the most amount of **** ever. What I love about top gear is the Stig and his test lab thing. Top gear with Buttler Henderson and Tiff Needle and Stig would be great. I always d/l Top gear vids (because 5th gear are hard to come by) and hope its with Tiff but I almost always get Clarkson. I just try to ignore is bull#&$t comments and enjoy the cars.......
 
XPLOSV
Tiff Needle is awesome. I love his driving style and his comments.
Clarkson is a tool! He talks the most amount of **** ever. I just try to ignore is bull#&$t comments and enjoy the cars.......

Theses are my thoughts exactly.
 
Back