Final demo stats + what will you carry over to the full game?

• Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 32 comments
My normal GT mentality is get the game and hit it HARD!!
I lost a LOT of motivation because of the constant server issues. I didn't have one day if peaceful play and in the end just couldn't be bothered. I've ended up with 300,000k and only two cars I care about, my AM Vulcan and the Alfa 4C.

I also lost a lot of interest because of the required grinding and the stupid timing of the beta. Why wouldn't they have it over the weekend and get a MUCH MUCH higher participation level.

I also lost a lot of interest because of the required grinding and the stupid timing of the beta. Why wouldn't they have it over the weekend and get a MUCH MUCH higher participation level.

Well it was a demo / beta. They probably did it during the week so they could monitor server load and things like that during their working week. And rightfully so since there were issues.

Cr.: 685k
Mi: 11,630
Level: 16

Ratings unchanged as I hardly raced sport mode, spent most of the time in lobbies.

Cars
Audi Quattro S1
TT Cup gr.4
Veryon Gr4
Infiniti Concept Vision Gran Turismo
Aston Martin V8 Vantage S
Mercedes-AMG GT S
Citreon DS3
Toyota GT86

The giveaway cars were pretty rubbish for me, The Veryon isn't as good as the TT and the rest are all road cars, the VGT is pretty rubbish too. Would have liked a Gr3 M6 or another Gr4.

Back