Finally! I've Finally Stopped!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabest2500
  • 61 comments
  • 4,672 views
Messages
3,490
Messages
dabest2500
I've finally stopped being so pedantic!
WOHOO!
I had a lot of great cars such as the CLK GTR, Sauber C9 and the Audi R8 LMS (Team Playstation) '09 that I didn't drive.
Purely because I wanted to have them with 100%.
But I finally realised that I need to enjoy GT5 and stop with this stupid OCD, I still have Trophy OCD though...
I will drive loads of cars now, enjoying this game more than before.
I don't care if my car has 1000 miles on it, I will enjoy it.
I will drive cars without driving in fear that I've just driven a car that just had 0 miles.
Just felt that I had to tell my story :)
 
Great to know you've quit. Always hard to put an end to an abuse:tup:
 
Yeah, it's a shame that I backed off from using these amazing cars for so long.
Time to put 1000 miles on my F2007 :D
 
Was it the patch, that helped? :p





















:lol:
 
Let's give a round of applause to this magnificent breakthrough!

*Support group claps emphatically*
 
You quitter!
You are only one of the cool kids if you get the 1,000 car trophy before February.
With 750 cars, you can still make it if you quit wasting your time with stupid stuff like driving the cars!
 
You quitter!
You are only one of the cool kids if you get the 1,000 car trophy before February.
With 750 cars, you can still make it if you quit wasting your time with stupid stuff like driving the cars!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
 
Be serious about your video game OCD? Really?

A lot of people in the marketplace are nuts about cars with 0 miles, I really don't care about that now.
 
I will never be cured! I am trying to buy at least two of every vehicle (more if I want a stock one to drive, a tuned one to drive, and a 0 mile museum piece), although I must admit this strategy is costing me a fortune! Almost done though, I have 750+ different cars, but just over 1000 cars total (I just got the 1000 car trophy today).
 
I will never be cured! I am trying to buy at least two of every vehicle (more if I want a stock one to drive, a tuned one to drive, and a 0 mile museum piece), although I must admit this strategy is costing me a fortune! Almost done though, I have 750+ different cars, but just over 1000 cars total (I just got the 1000 car trophy today).

I thought about doing this, and now I have :lol:
I now have three SLS AMGs!
 
same here. i have three bmw zero-two's. one "museum piece", one stock to drive, and one tuned up. it's an illness
 
I guess as long as the OCD blinds me, I'll never see it as a waste, no matter how expensive it gets.
 
I guess as long as the OCD blinds me, I'll never see it as a waste, no matter how expensive it gets.

In a way, my other OCD has beaten my 0 miles OCD.
The need to collect all cars!
 
And here i was, thinking after 2165 posts and 99 threads started in a little over 4 weeks since you joined......... that you'd stopped posting.

Damn.:grumpy:
 
And here i was, thinking after 2165 posts and 99 threads started in a little over 4 weeks since you joined......... that you'd stopped posting.

Damn.:grumpy:

WOW WHAT!
4 weeks...
 
And here i was, thinking after 2165 posts and 99 threads started in a little over 4 weeks since you joined......... that you'd stopped posting.

Damn.:grumpy:

You don't like it when people have a lot of constructive things to say? I don't give a crap when he joined, I rarely read something from him that I don't find interesting.

GTFO
 
You don't like it when people have a lot of constructive things to say? I don't give a crap when he joined, I rarely read something from him that I don't find interesting.

GTFO

You find this thread constructive?
 
I'm posting in it, aren't I? Usually that would signify an interest. Why the hell are you here?
 
Sheesh, I make a positive thread and I get eaten for it.
 
I thought it was a great thread, at least we're not complaining about everything in the game we expected but didn't get. There's a stigma to Gran Turismo OCD because it doesn't get talked about enough.
 
Just out of curiosity, what's the big deal of having a "mint" 0-mile car in the game? Other than the OCD thing. Does it have any real value in the game to have these undriven cars?
 
Back