Finally seen first GT4 commercial(s) Feb. 1st

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wright1331
  • 70 comments
  • 5,533 views
The only ones I've seen were EBGames preview ones on G4 TV. Haven't seen a single one on Speed Channel or the SciFi Channel.

I'll see if any come on tonight while I watch some SciFi Channel programs.

Oh well, only 3 days till my need for speed starts to be filled. ;)
 
I'll probably be in school then. If my math teacher doesn't cancel class or anything next Thursday, I may see that. Not a big NBC fan (not even just to see a wonderful ALMS race), but if GT4 is in the house, you know I'm going to check it out.
 
I just saw three ads on tv when I was watching the rookie game tonigh on TNT. I got chills.
 
They shouldn't be hard to see now a days. I've seen the Subaru one, the Jaguar, the "only a few can control the bullet" one, and the car spinning out.
 
I just saw a new one w/ a Lancia in a little European town
I think it was a lancia...it was going fast.
 
saw 2 between king of the hill and the simpsons. one with a 350z convt. and a lancer rally car
 
Saw my first one last night while watching "Meet the Parents". Bout time eh? I mean the game comes out in NA in around 24hrs and I see my first commercial last night.
 
Hey guys i had just saw one last night and im having some problems. Ok in the commercial it was the one where the guys says the thing about a bullet then it shows an evo on Grand Canyon. Let me say that the engine noises were great in that commercial. So heres my problem, do they really souind like that becuase from all these videos online ive seen the cars still sound like blenders?? So is it my computer making the cars sound ****ty and on tv or when you play them in the playstation they sound great?.
 
I saw my first two in the shhort time that I was actually watching TV yeterday. Saw the Scooby one and the one about the 120 degree heat not being you greatest challenge, or whatever.
 
Taneras
Saw my first one last night while watching "Meet the Parents". Bout time eh? I mean the game comes out in NA in around 24hrs and I see my first commercial last night.
Same here, except I did see and record the the Impreza commercial from the World Series game. Too bad it was the same one I just saw again. But this time it had in game footage of a Lancer on Grand Canyon. Some dialog went, "Why shoot bullets when you can control one" Or, something like that.

34 more hours.
 
Back