D Dmaune1 Messages 22 Nov 29, 2010 #1 Hey there everybody. A friend of mine just purchased the game so I was wondering how I would go about finding him to race? Is that possible?
Hey there everybody. A friend of mine just purchased the game so I was wondering how I would go about finding him to race? Is that possible?
binici Messages 45 Messages MeBiNiCi Messages MeBiNiCi Nov 29, 2010 #2 Dmaune1 Hey there everybody. A friend of mine just purchased the game so I was wondering how I would go about finding him to race? Is that possible? Click to expand... Not sure if that is impletemented because I checked everywhere. The best option is to add your friens through the PSN, then in the community go into the lounge where they will have to follow you into. Correct me if I am wrong guys...
Dmaune1 Hey there everybody. A friend of mine just purchased the game so I was wondering how I would go about finding him to race? Is that possible? Click to expand... Not sure if that is impletemented because I checked everywhere. The best option is to add your friens through the PSN, then in the community go into the lounge where they will have to follow you into. Correct me if I am wrong guys...
FerrariMarv Messages 79 Messages GTP_FerrariMarv Messages ferrarimarv Nov 29, 2010 #3 good question. I saw mcswagg on lastnite, but couldnt find his room
D Dmaune1 Messages 22 Nov 30, 2010 #4 So basically I'll have to comunicate with him via text or something and tell him what room I'm in?