Finding Nemo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acura-NSX
  • 26 comments
  • 1,291 views
Messages
3
I watched finding Nemo again with my little bro. the other day and I want to know if anyone else saw it?
 
I saw some of it (more than I wanted to at the time) while waiting at the pediatrician's office with my son and wife. It looks very good. I want to see the whole thing.
 
it was ok i guess. my gf made me go see it with her. im not too big of a fan though.
 
its an EXCELLENT movie!!...................if your 8 years old that is


well maybe im just a grouch, but i didnt find it all that entertaining
 
Yeah dude, the Surfer TuRtLe is Narly.... He is like totaly rad.

No seriously i like the turtle he was awesome. Even though it was an animated disney movie *i think* it was still funny s***.
 
The only funny part I thought was when the blue fish was trying to speak whale.
 
I liked it. But, it wasn't Shrek.
 
I loved it... easily my favorite animated film. 👍 Most people don't catch some of the subtler humor in it though, which is a shame.
 
the only animated movie ive ever actually liked was the Iron Giant.
 
Yeah but Shrek was a movie all by itself, Shrek was really in a league by itself.
 
"mine! mine! mine! mine!" - seagulls

funny stuff, still liked Toy Story 2 better though
 
when nemo touches the butt(boat)
 
Fantastic movie! Ground breaking CG (water effects), moments that make you laugh ("mine?"), moments that make you cry (the fish breaking the net) and a solid script. What more can you ask for in a movie? I only wish Pixar were able to disassociate themselves from the Disney corp.
 
Originally posted by chaser_fan
Fantastic movie! Ground breaking CG (water effects), moments that make you laugh ("mine?"), moments that make you cry (the fish breaking the net) and a solid script. What more can you ask for in a movie? I only wish Pixar were able to disassociate themselves from the Disney corp.

Disney pays for ****, and they're far more experienced in - particularly - the promoting process of films.

I don't see the problem.
 
Originally posted by tabs
"mine! mine! mine! mine!" - seagulls


:lol:!

ok that was pretty funny:tup:
 
aah, it was an excelent movie, a decent return to disney after the infamous treasure planet... or whatever it was called. however, they spoofed it again with the movie about the bears that is now showing. crap. but nemo was awesome. funny. cool-looking. all the things you expect from a disney film.

Cano

and over here in mexico, the dubbing was really well achieved. 👍 for disney on that.
 
I actually liked Treasure Planet, and as well, Brother Bear. Maybe I'm just really immature. Oh well, you like me that way. :D
 
I'm fond of Road to El Dorado and my all time favorite animated movie is Emperor's New Groove. Cronk rocks!
 
i've actually enjoyed almost everything Pixar has put out, can't wait to see what they'll come out with next
 
The Incredibles is coming next. It's not suppose to come out till next year but it looks good.
 
Finding Nemo was great. I got the DVD and i love it. "jellyman, meet offspring. offspring, jellyman!"
:lol:
Favorite scene was the one when the school of fish was doing the impresssions.
 
I saw parts of this at school once, and thought it was funny. (had to stop watching at the point where they try to escape from the tank)
 
Originally posted by THE GAME
I saw parts of this at school once, and thought it was funny. (had to stop watching at the point where they try to escape from the tank)

Heh... have you watched the interview with Jaque Cousteu's son(sp?)? It's hilarious. The secrets on the dvd are good too.
 
I saw finding nemo for the fist time today and I think it was one of the best if not the best animated movie I have seen. "YOUR NAME IS NEMO...that's a nice name."
 
i was really impressed with the overall production, it had a great deal of quality in the humor. A recomendation for all ages!

again, the subtle humor is a positive asset!
 
Back