zanxion Messages 351 May 29, 2011 #1 I have finished 1st that endurance race and I was not awarded with any car. Is that normal?
TeddyBear-420 Messages 1,473 Messages Teddy_Bear-420 May 29, 2011 #2 check the delivery truck... if not then i dont know
Ferrari_1996 (Banned) Messages 1,986 Messages Ferrari_1996 May 29, 2011 #3 If it isn't in the delivery truck try restarting the game.
SoCal Senator Messages 538 Pensacola, FL/USA Messages SoCal_Senator May 29, 2011 #4 Wait until you do that one in A Spec and it rains for 4 hours. Groan...
grog Messages 1,238 Humboldt / CA Messages GT-R_HumboldtEF May 29, 2011 #5 Are you currently using the latest update? Someone had a thread a few days ago with a similar problem, he updated and recieved the car.
Are you currently using the latest update? Someone had a thread a few days ago with a similar problem, he updated and recieved the car.
zanxion Messages 351 May 29, 2011 #6 I was running it with all updates applied so far. I have restarted the game, but no luck! I hope this does not happen when reaching for the x2010 (I'll turn my PS3 to a UFO...).
I was running it with all updates applied so far. I have restarted the game, but no luck! I hope this does not happen when reaching for the x2010 (I'll turn my PS3 to a UFO...).
DuckBrazil Messages 164 Messages PatoRodrigues May 29, 2011 #7 Check your garage. The car sometimes can appear there. And i had the same problem, but i updated the game and voilá! CLK-GTR =D Try updating your PS3...... it could resolve the problem.
Check your garage. The car sometimes can appear there. And i had the same problem, but i updated the game and voilá! CLK-GTR =D Try updating your PS3...... it could resolve the problem.
zanxion Messages 351 May 29, 2011 #8 It is in the garage! Wow, this one was scary. Both GT5 and PS3 are up to date.
stupidstormy36 Velocima Motorsports Premium Messages 1,135 California Messages stupidstormy36 Messages Stormy036 May 30, 2011 #9 Wow, that's wierd. Prize cars are supposed to be delivered to the truck icon. At least you got your prize car! 👍
Wow, that's wierd. Prize cars are supposed to be delivered to the truck icon. At least you got your prize car! 👍