No Money Awarded for Custom Endurance Races

  • Thread starter Thread starter WRECKU
  • 9 comments
  • 2,643 views
Messages
797
Canada
Saskatoon, Canada
Messages
WRECKU
I just tried a custom endurance race to test a car and after 10 minutes was not awarded any money. Is this a bug?
 
Are you maxed on credits?
 
Let's hope there's no truth to this.


Jerome
 
MMX
Are you maxed on credits?

No, not maxed on credit at all. Anytime I have maxed out I just bought a Lambo.
 
If you finish too many laps/too far behind 1st place, you'll get no reward money. this is so you can't just park your car and get easy credits for 2nd place 2/2.

This has been the case for months and months now.

Anyway I'm due for one more 7 million rubber band grind so I'll report back after and see.
 
If you finish too many laps/too far behind 1st place, you'll get no reward money. this is so you can't just park your car and get easy credits for 2nd place 2/2.

This has been the case for months and months now.

Anyway I'm due for one more 7 million rubber band grind so I'll report back after and see.

I did stop driving for a couple of mintues to answer the phone maybe that triggered it. I'm going back to try a regular race and a rubber band test as well. Will report back as well.
 
I tried today. You are not going to earn anything if you park. It seems there arent any option left than leaving the game with auto drive in open lobies.
 
Ok, I rebooted my PS4 and tried it again. Everything is working properly, tried a regular endurance race and a rubber band version and everything is working as it should. Problem is solved. I apologize for my panic.

Mods you may wish to delete this thread if you wish.
 
Ok, I rebooted my PS4 and tried it again. Everything is working properly, tried a regular endurance race and a rubber band version and everything is working as it should. Problem is solved. I apologize for my panic.

Mods you may wish to delete this thread if you wish.
It would be great if you give us your rubber band tecnique.My car keeps crashing when i try.
 
It would be great if you give us your rubber band tecnique.My car keeps crashing when i try.

I actually got my tecnique from this forum, just do a search and you should find it.

One thing I will say is that I use 2 controllers. I set up the race and start running with a regular controller and once I am along the wall I turn on my rubber band controller that way you don't spin out. If your still have issues contact me and I will try and talk you through it.
 
Back