FINISHED. TPC GR Supra Supercup. Champion - Pigems.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 845 comments

Tyre wear. Pit stop for tyre change is mandatory, regardless.

• Keep at x3.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Reduce to x2.

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@El_Beardo does the AM cup also drop the two worst scores?

I’ve put a few laps in at Fuji. 1:39s for me.

Indy car race at the Indy road course on Sky, so stopped to watch first half of that.

Pretty sure this track was in a previous version of GT.

It'll make no difference to my rubbish points total, but I'm happy to see only one DNS on my tally and I'll continue to see through the series in this rubbish, awful and terrible car.

I may try to turn up for a bit of practice but don't expect maximum effort for me to push for pace - I'm pretty much turning up as an also-ran fairwell tourer.

@Philtaylor17 @Michelin Man @R_Goldstreiff

Fancy coming out to Fuji as wildcards?

Yeah sounds like fun, I have a race on Friday night so won't have any real practice time but it would be fun to race. Would be interested in joining next season tbh if your running it again.

Whats the race like is it a flat out sprint or is there strategy involved?

Last edited:
Hey guys, I don't mind being a non points scoring entry - I'm not in this championship anyway and I dont want to interfere with a points battle 👍
I like having the extras racing for points, it adds an extra variable to the fight. We had @Mistah_MCA kicking our asses all the way through last season and @R1600Turbo won on a one-off at the first round so it's nothing new 👍

I like having the extras racing for points, it adds an extra variable to the fight. We had @Mistah_MCA kicking our asses all the way through last season and @R1600Turbo won on a one-off at the first round so it's nothing new 👍

As long as you're all ok with it :cheers:

If I'm doing well enough to be battling with you guys I will make sure ( I always do anyway but extra extra sure ) to leave room, last thing I want to do is take out a championship contender!

Last edited:
As long as you're all ok with it :cheers:

If I'm doing well enough to be battling with you guys I will make sure ( I always do anyway but extra extra sure ) to leave room, last thing I want to do is take out a championship contender!

Just so you're in the know, Pigems is not anywhere near the championship lead. Feel free to show him the pitwall 👍

Back