First Bad Drift Lobby experiences

• Thread starter Dagger311
  • 33 comments
I have mixed reviews, from the most part I've had majority good so far. I run into similar issues like the OP stated. Don't cry if you get hit, its just a game people make mistakes and no one can be 100% perfect all the time. I've been recently kicked a lot, don't know if its because of the psn name I've chosen to go with or what? I'm usually a nice guy, very respectful to other players and being new too gt6 or gt period I've caught on quick to drifting in the game because I do it in real life but I tend to spin out giving I'm not use to the tunning aspects of the game. I've been kicked simply because of a miss understanding, for instance someone spinning me out and I hit the leading car who just happens to be the host and cries he lost all his points, well so did I? Lol some of the lobbies I find are full of very immature kids who do nothing but talk crap about other gamers, grow up you're not cool! Like I said though for the most part its been a good experience thus far and I've enjoyed talking cars with a lot of you guys! My psn is CUTESTORYBRO, feel free to add me on pen I'm new to the forum, just thought I post my experiences with this new game!

i remember you from a few lobbies, never had a problem with you. i think the other day when i was hosting on Daytona there was a problem with people running into each other on the way back not being mind of the people entering the section.

One time I was in a lobby on tsukuba and me and a guy in a yellow bird were tandeming around and some guy comes in the lobby with a evo with the special vinyl things and was just going full speed into every person on the track while they were drifting…. he was yelling in like Dutch or something.

I also had one with an Italian guy that was calling Americans stupid idiots every time he spun out. lol

[quoteI"BayouSimDrifter, post: 9544166, member: 227582"]i remember you from a few lobbies, never had a problem with you. i think the other day when i was hosting on Daytona there was a problem with people running into each other on the way back not being mind of the people entering the section.[/quote]

Yeah i accidently slid down the bank and hit someone in front of one of the team members. He thought I did it on purpose. That was the first time I've seen people do sections at that track, I'm sure it was because of the TCS update. I'm still learning the track layouts since I'm new too gt6. I'm starting to get the hang of it though.

Latest Posts

Back