First Car?

The thing is that i'm good ion the longer racers because i'm consistent. Shorter time trials i have more trouble with. It's kind of why I can gold IA in one go, but not the others haha

1998 and I still remember perfectly my first car. It was of course used, Nissan Primera '90, 100000km I think it was too. 10.000 creadits was it (your full initial credits)?

1998 and I still remember perfectly my first car. It was of course used, Nissan Primera '90, 100000km I think it was too. 10.000 creadits was it (your full initial credits)?
...isn't that Gran Turismo 4? The first game to have mileage on all of the cars is that one. The most expensive one you can buy on Day 1 is 8,670 credits, and the cheapest one goes for 6,620.

EDIT: For reference, the one in GT1 is Primera '90 2.0Te. i'm speaking of the NTSC-U/C version, I'm not sure if the UCD list is the same in the other versions

...isn't that Gran Turismo 4? The first game to have mileage on all of the cars is that one. The most expensive one you can buy on Day 1 is 8,670 credits, and the cheapest one goes for 6,620.

EDIT: For reference, the one in GT1 is Primera '90 2.0Te. i'm speaking of the NTSC-U/C version, I'm not sure if the UCD list is the same in the other versions
I think It had mileage. That was the point of the first choice between the supra and the primera with your first 10.000 credits. You wanted the supra, but i think it marked 200.000km or so xD.

Can't recall well man. It was twenty two years ago heh, and by that time, although we all played gt1 because it was mandatory and revolutionary, I was more of a colin mc'rae 1 man : - D

GT3 is the first GT to introduce mileage alongside oil changes. In GT1 and 2 you only have the pricing ;)

I forget what the first car I picked was tbh but it probably was the mk3 Supra

GT3 is the first GT to introduce mileage alongside oil changes. In GT1 and 2 you only have the pricing ;)

I forget what the first car I picked was tbh but it probably was the mk3 Supra
I forgot GT3 had mileage, but doesn't GT3 not have an used car dealership? If I remember correctly, the cars you could choose from the beginning are the NA MX5 and Civic Type-R and something else with the 18k credits you had I think.

I forgot GT3 had mileage, but doesn't GT3 not have an used car dealership? If I remember correctly, the cars you could choose from the beginning are the NA MX5 and Civic Type-R and something else with the 18k credits you had I think.

There's at least the Trueno too - I remember standing in a game shop in 2001 at a demo unit going through every dealership to decide what would be the best starter when the game came out, and the Trueno was my pick. I believe the other starters were things more like the Mira / Cuore than the Type R too.

SILVIA S13 K's ´88 - SUPER BLACK
Too constant in choice but what can I say, it does not bother me not to be original I loved that car until I won the Sil80 and fell in love with its modest beauty, many years have passed and although I have been fascinated by new, classic cars, and many that I can never Coasting in real life, I'm happy to say that I still love Sileighty like the first time and the S13 ´88 is my old m8'

upload_2020-6-6_3-37-10.png

Last edited:
Back