First Drive: Infiniti Q60 V6

Just for reference, I loved this car and would happily live with its foibles, picking it over any of its rivals, but objectively it gives up a chunk of the day-to-day driving experience to the 4 Series and C Class Coupe. Need to spend some time in one in the UK too.

As an owner of a 2015 Q60s, I can confirm it’s a pleasurable car to drive. It’s an amazing balance of luxury and sport. Just the right bits of both. Two years’ worth of ownership and it still makes me want to drive just for the sake of driving. Love the new look of the 2017 model, and I bet the few extra ponies make it all the better. Thanks for the write up.

It's a pretty thing, but it's one of those cars that will hardly be sold here due to the stupid sales taxes that our lovely government invented.

The 3.0 has a starting price of €94k.

That's quite the money for a upmarket Nissan. Fits it snugly in between Zhe Germans.

My g was already on the heavy side but still fun. I don't want any of the new features that cars have these days. I don't want a Nurimberg hot hatch I want something slightly bigger. I guess I will be doing more modifying in the future. I have considered a mustang because of bang for the buck but I just see way to many. The wheel gap would be the first thing to fix on a mustang though. Eco boxes and SUVs ugh I wish more people care about fun and performance.

Back