First Footage of GT Sport's New Kyoto Driving Park — and a Tour of the Single Player Mode

Just my 2 pence. In recent history most of all the gaming I do is online racing with my friends, rarely competing in campaign mode because of terrible or boring AI.

The news of a reduced campaign means very little to me personally, online is where it's at for ME. But I'll add that I buy GT in all it's iterations because they work and work well. I own Pcars and stopped using it because the game was incredibly inconsistent, freezing, and dropping feedback to my thrustmaster. The online gameplay required everyone to leave the lobby anytime we wanted to change tracks. When I got the GTS beta everything worked in sync with no issues that Pcars gives me, and I had a blast online. It reminded me why me and my friends choose GT every weekend.

I've been with GT since their inception and will continue on with them. Yes things may be slow to release but I have no real interest in most games put out on gaming platforms anyhow. I just want this game released already!
Yeah, you have to give credit where credit is due. Outside of the netcode and connectivity issues that often plagued GT6, PD has done a good job with the online interface and lobby setup options. I hope PCARS has recognized this and really revamped their interface as well.

Back