First Gran Turismo Sport Live Event of 2019 Set for Paris March 14–18

I give up. You guys just made me sick. This "debate" about words is just ridiculous. I've got a confirmation, and others people have the same response. But you decide to tell me i'm wrong and basically make an exaggeration and predictions. I've just sign in to this forum to give some news i've got and photos of the event, and you just throw me away. That's why i hesitate because of bad experience of flaming. You will not get me this time. Take care of you and don't be sectarian anymore. Bye.
It's just some people overanalyze or whatever, don't take it too hard. Thanks for the info and photo!

I give up. You guys just made me sick. This "debate" about words is just ridiculous. I've got a confirmation, and others people have the same response. But you decide to tell me i'm wrong and basically make an exaggeration and predictions. I've just sign in to this forum to give some news i've got and photos of the event, and you just throw me away. That's why i hesitate because of bad experience of flaming. You will not get me this time. Take care of you and don't be sectarian anymore. Bye.

You don't have any confirmation. I know people who also were in that room*, who never said said Spa was confirmed, and they would have if it has been the case. You're the only person from that who affirms that. If anyone else understood that as a solid Spa confirmation, we would have seen articles about it everywhere. Litterally everyone is telling you the answer you got to your specific question doesn't guarantees Spa is coming in any way, because "like" is definitely different than "specifically", so the problem most likely comes from your side. So stop being so stubborn and edgy about that, especially when PoDi are known to be vague on most controversial subjects.

*I'm assuming this is the roundtable you're talking about :

Sylvain.jpg

I'm assuming this is the roundtable you're talking about :
That's the FIA boardroom. Yamauchi wasn't there, and Gran Turismo wasn't even mentioned during the presentation.

There were several media "roundtable interviews" (as in the journalists get round a table and take it in turns to ask questions) over the weekend, some at the hotel and some at the venue. And then GTPlanet, which did a one-to-one.

You don't have any confirmation. I know people who also were in that room*, who never said said Spa was confirmed, and they would have if it has been the case. You're the only person from that who affirms that. If anyone else understood that as a solid Spa confirmation, we would have seen articles about it everywhere. Litterally everyone is telling you the answer you got to your specific question doesn't guarantees Spa is coming in any way, because "like" is definitely different than "specifically", so the problem most likely comes from your side. So stop being so stubborn and edgy about that, especially when PoDi are known to be vague on most controversial subjects.

*I'm assuming this is the roundtable you're talking about :

Sylvain.jpg

Good job to have totally miss the point. This was the FIA Council.

Anyway, we will talk about again soon. Then, end of this joke. Good Bye.

Back