First GT Sport Tokyo Expressway Night Gameplay Footage

Well this is what we talked about when tokyo expressway was first release. Instead of adding things into the track to make it more lively, just make it in night time, and boom~ see what we had now haaaa

Did anyone hear those juicy upshifts. I hope it wasn't just him using a clutch petal.

I bet he is using a clutch pedal, when you look at that red steering angle dot it looks like he is using a wheel and not a controller.

I have to say, I'm really unimpressed with all the banging from behind that's going on, we may have the prettiest game again, with the poorest A.I.
This unfortunately has become par for the course in G.T.

I'm still thinking my money will go on Project Cars 2, more cars, more tracks, more intelligent A.I. and probably a far better career mode.

I bet he is using a clutch pedal, when you look at that red steering angle dot it looks like he is using a wheel and not a controller.
Watch the throttle bar, though - it doesn't move during gear changes, and it doesn't sound like flat-shifting. So if they are using a wheel, they are not using a clutch as well.

Even when using the clutch you will see that when shifting up, you will see the "N" neutral icon displaying on the gear counts (counts for shifting down aswell).

Here is a video demonstrating the manual vs sequential shifting.

Even when using the clutch you will see that when shifting up, you will see the "N" neutral icon displaying on the gear counts (counts for shifting down aswell).

Hmmm you guys are right!

I really hope they fixed that issue ! :D

I guess I need to read more before I click play on videos. I didn't even scroll all the way down to see it said a MX-5. I seen the picture of the Porsche and was like.. "YES..Insta-click".. Got 2/3 of the way in.. "Wait'..where is this Porsche..?!"

Really love hear that sound (gears changes and engine notes). I am a pad user so i had always envy this aspect of GT6!!

Back