First GT Sport Tokyo Expressway Night Gameplay Footage

The livery editor and paintbooth both look great but the inside panels didn't get painted along with the bodypanels.

Its obvious on the race where the car itself is teal and the doorpanel is red.

Hopefully they allow us to paint the insides aswell or at least make the panels follow the bodycolor.

The livery editor and paintbooth both look great but the inside panels didn't get painted along with the bodypanels.

Hopefully they allow us to paint the insides aswell or at least make the panels follow the bodycolor.

^ I hope they fix that

If you go to 2:50 of the video, you will notice a swiss brand named "Tag Heuer". I wonder what is this going to be.

Agreed, just came to the comments to talk about the interior colors.
The level of detail is great, surely they won't have us racing a teal car with a red interior.

I've already noticed this. It's weird because the brand appears on a section with cars. Tag Heuer is not a car manufacturer.
I guess it's just brand infos from Tag Heuer
i1i4z01iWioeAG.jpg

this Dosen't makes sense since there is a saparate Museum Feature from the delarship
"Gran Turismo Sport also includes an area called “Brand Central” where users can discover the values of TAG Heuer, a unique communication opportunity for the Swiss luxury watch brand within Gran Turismo Sport, reaching millions of players around the world."
i1ZH2X4MC5RzDG.jpg

"Gran Turismo Sport also includes an area called “Brand Central” where users can discover the values of TAG Heuer, a unique communication opportunity for the Swiss luxury watch brand within Gran Turismo Sport, reaching millions of players around the world."
ah ok but thats stupid from PD'S part

It would be a cool little feature if you could buy a watch or win them as prizes like race car drivers do in real life.

But, they wouldn't do that as people would complain about it being a useless feature that they wasted resources on.

Do you mean modelled in-game for Bob to wear? Yeah, I wouldn't be too interested in that.

Sport Mode competitions where I can win a real-life Tag? WHERE DO I SIGN?! :D

XXI
Agreed, just came to the comments to talk about the interior colors.
The level of detail is great, surely they won't have us racing a teal car with a red interior.

It's probably just a bug, if you pause the video from the article at 6.25 you can see the inside panels get painted teal too. It's also shown before he enters the race. It will most likely be sorted before release.

Do you mean modelled in-game for Andy to wear? Yeah, I wouldn't be too interested in that.
:sly:

Figured I'd get some backlash. They could just be considered as trophies as well. Still, kinda useless.

Sport Mode competitions where I can win a real-life Tag? WHERE DO I SIGN?! :D
Yes please! :lol:

On the advertising front I don't know how the gaming industry has not found a way to monetize add space. (Ie track side signs) Maybe developers make some money of the use of add space but it seems like they don't. I am not exactly calling for it but in a racing it seems fitting. If you have a player base of a million people you can literally have those people looking at you brand for hours or even days. With Tag I would hope poly got paid and not the other way around.

Back