First Impressions...

• Thread starter Sureboss
  • 36 comments
Am I going crazy or what :scared:

I've come back to Ferrari Challenge and after starting a new game (deleted my old save) with the latest patch the handling and FFB with the G25 is awesome.

Before I remember it being absolutely awful to drive, twitchy, disgusting ffb, not precise - it was a complete dog. Now it's pure bliss.

It's been so long since I've played FC before the patch, I barely remember what it was like. But many of us here have long said that the FFB is the game's best feature. It's brilliant and incredibly communicative.

Do you have to set time trials in different cars?

I'd done all of Europe and a couple in America, yet I just looked at it and I said I hadn't done anything. Was it because I had a different car selected?

Working my way through the Arcade modes. Trying to get the 3 trophies associated with it.

I've got to remember which car I did it in!

Might have been the 550GT (I think it's called that..) A quick look at an earlier post says I'm right :D

Does anyone know a quick way of finding your entry on the leaderboards? I've spent ages on it before and found nowt. So annoying as it's only a couple of lines of code at most to add a "My stats" button. Want to know how far I am with race wins/miles raced for those trophies.

Within each car/track leaderboard, if you press the triangle button it will toggle between the following categories:

Top 10
All Players
Find Me
Friends

If you select yourself (or any other driver) & press the X button, it will show the individual driver stats,

Cool, I'll grab a look later.

Been swearing at the AI a lot today. Stop driving in to me!

Opened up Expert level in Arcade, but only got a 2nd place overall, so I'll have to go back and grab that. First time I've raced at Silverstone and Paul Ricard. Those rumble strips are killers.

Latest Posts

Back