First Track/Car Combo

United States
Heaven
Now that we know most of the tracks and cars what's gonna be your first track/car combo you gonna try?

Of course if all cars and tracks are unlock in practice mode/custom mode.

Or are you gonna jump into career mode first?

Career mode first for me. ;)

With that said, I'm most eager to give the Lotus Evija a spin, not really sure what track to go with first though.

Seeing this thread makes me want to pre-order this game as opposed to waiting for it to be released on the next gen console. I say this because I really want to avoid going through what happened with GTA V. I bought it on Xbox 360 when it was first released and beat the game twice. Xbox One was released shortly after, now you have to purchase the game once again at full price in order to play the game on the newer console.

Back to the topic of the thread... Heading straight to practice mode with Camaro ZL1 to Sonoma Raceway.

Edit: Kind of sucks that they don't have Road Atlanta or Circuit of the Americas. But hey at least they have Watkins Glen

Whatever is in the FTUE ;)

First combo with an open choice however, closest thing to F1 + Nordschleife I can get.

The GT86 for sure, maybe at the new Wildcrest for some twists to test the physics on. Or maybe Azure Coast for a variety of situations, including those jumps in the middle.

Ferrari 458 GT3 @ Monza

Jks....

Probably the Chiron for a high speed blast (Daytona?), followed by the Viper ACR at either Laguna or Big Willow.

Dodge Viper Laguna Seca. Been a long time since having Dodge on the madness engine and Seca is probably the track that I’m most familiar with .

I love two tracks in particular, Nurburbring GP and Brands Hatch, and I like compare them among all different racing games using similar type of car, to see how the difference handling is recreated and how the tracks are reproduced.

So I will probably go with the Porsche 911 RSR.

Back