First WRC 2 Screenshots

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 14 comments
Wow, again I say wow.... Looks good, great even. I see that there's no "Official" release info on it, but I wonder if anyone has any "Unofficial" release info on it....:D

Thanks for the constant updates Jordan.

Originally posted by Pako
Wow, again I say wow.... Looks good, great even. I see that there's no "Official" release info on it, but I wonder if anyone has any "Unofficial" release info on it....:D

Thanks for the constant updates Jordan.
I've checked for that, and a German gaming site said Q4 2002. But, that's probably just Germany (and remember, they had WRC in Europe and Australia long before us). :(

wow... this games the best looking graphically out of them all.
I'd like to see it in motion (and the damage model) before handing out that verdict - I'm still in awe of the rain in CMR 3. :)

:drool::drool:

Look at the reflection of the car in the wet asphalt:eek:

Attachments

• ss6.jpg
    ss6.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 59
There's some nice touches there - the reflections and the tyre missing from the rim on the 206.

This looks pretty promising - and from the interviews I've heard the developers have acknowledged and will remedy the game's two big issues - the ease of the driving model, and the ease of winning the game. The comment was made that the game will probably be pretty close to the Subaru Prodrive simulator.

:drool: That is all I have to say about that.... Oh, and thanks J for the screenies. :D

[must g o p l a y W R C n o w]

Back