fits with super licence

  • Thread starter Thread starter dwight42
  • 7 comments
  • 849 views
Messages
122
I am getting fits with trying to get the S licence anyone else had or still having trouble? Some help please on getting these tests passed.
 
I had the most trouble with the Aventador. So I turned on ASM and passed it pretty quickly (well quickly considering I'd spent about an hour beforehand not getting there).

And for the Veyron I just had to turn off all the aids, I used TC at 1 for the launch, and kept practicing.
 
The one thing I had the most trouble with was re-learning how to properly brake in A Veyron, which is early. Only late break if it's a first gear turn and you use manual, otherwise it'll just overshoot.

The Aventador is easy if you late brake when possible and use the curbs.

Do you really need help with the xbow one? If so, try not to go too low in gears, it could get out of control.

For the night one, I have but two words: Driving line.

The first one, there is one place where you don't even need the brakes. Others where you can brake late and save massive time.

Other than that, all I can say is practice.
 
Thanks gents and lady, people:) I have managed the veyron test 1st time ever drove the veyron Yes it took lots of tries. . Yep had to brake early had to use TCS 1 and abs 1. The start actually was a bugger. I drove xbow in a mission race hated it only time driven. Have not driven aventador in GT6 that is.

I have done it white hot races unlocked. Tests 1,2 and 3 1st try xbow was easiest of the 5. LP700 took some tries not as many as veyron i ended up turning off TCS. For the LP700 that is
 
Last edited:
The Veyron was the most difficult for me. Practice, practice, and more practice was my fix. Montegi was unfamiliar along with the car, so it took many tries to get Gold.
 
The Veyron was the most difficult for me. Practice, practice, and more practice was my fix. Montegi was unfamiliar along with the car, so it took many tries to get Gold.

Did you use any assists? and why did you say Montegi its Ascari full circuit:) Which is also unfamiliar as its a new track for GT6. Or was you reffering to something else? You got gold nice! took me to the point of feeling like controller throwing which gets expensive. To PASS with a 1:17:795 I held down the horn button on final stretch to indicate at last!:) Now the 24 min spa wet track marathon I am having trouble with in the 88CV has to be me that's a great car. Do you use any assists in this got a suggestion o how you won it? Nice lookin lab pic that from your I phone your dog it is a lab right?
 
Sorry.....should have said Ascari. Being unfamiliar with both car and track, I watched a few of the Youtube videos available on this forum and did a lot of laps. ABS/TCS on 1.
Yes, he's a Lab...great dog.

I ran the 24 min @ Spa using the 908. Used the Subaru base model to take Gold in the 24 min. Nurburgring...great car. Pitted after the second lap.
Remember...lots of practice if car/track are unfamiliar. Watch some of the vetrans Youtube videos.
 
Back