FITT: Blind Tuning Challenge! Congrats to Bowtie-muscle & Otaliema! Tuners Revealed!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bowtie-muscle
  • 972 comments
  • 81,103 views
Every one has done so good that I am not sure it will help @macdog54 or @demonchilde if they decide to even try. @Wydopen said he will not try and in fairness, he is not familiar with the tuners enough to. @mgo has not said either way but also has a good excuse not to.
Maybe I will wait for @biffa3 .
So would that mean I could submit my guesses sooner? :P
 
So here is a better idea, rather than allowing everyone to know their score now, I will hold off. But, I will allow @TurnLeft @Lionheart2113 @nijalninja and @Otaliema to revisit their guesses since the information has changed and only @DolHaus and his picks came after. @biffa3 now sees the new information as well, so this will give some of you a second chance to improve, or hurt :sly: your score. Good luck, you're going to need it :mischievous:.
 
So here is a better idea, rather than allowing everyone to know their score now, I will hold off. But, I will allow @TurnLeft @Lionheart2113 @nijalninja and @Otaliema to revisit their guesses since the information has changed and only @DolHaus and his picks came after. @biffa3 now sees the new information as well, so this will give some of you a second chance to improve, or hurt :sly: your score. Good luck, you're going to need it :mischievous:.
I'll stand by my choices :crazy:, that was what I thought than and there's a chance I could get a worse score by changing my list now :sly:, with the day I had, Lady Luck is whispering " you've pushed it enough for one day ".:lol:
 
Though some of you might like this. You can also go check their website and other videos.


That's the type of engine I want for everyday driving. 80% water + 20% fossil fuel, 1/5 of the price for a filled up tank, now what would i buy with all that money?
 
I'll stand by my choices :crazy:, that was what I thought than and there's a chance I could get a worse score by changing my list now :sly:, with the day I had, Lady Luck is whispering " you've pushed it enough for one day ".:lol:
That's not Lady Luck...and I don't believe that's what she's whispering either....
demon-and-angel.gif
others-080.gif
4642.gif
images
3.gif
 
Last edited:
I switched tuners 2&3. Still no closer to guessing the mystery tuner though...

Tuner 1 @brian wolf

2legit / Brian

Tuner 2 @shaunm80
Gino / Emmitt

Tuner 3 @DrEmmettBrown
Shaun

Tuner 4 @Onboy123
Praiano / xande

Tuner 5 @DaBomm4
Brian / 2legit / DaBomm

Tuner 6 @Bowtie-muscle
Xande / Bowtie

Tuner 7 @xande1959
Xande / Brian / DaBomm

Tuner 8 @Ridox2JZGTE
Ridox

Tuner 9 @ImToLegitToQuit
2legit / mystery

Tuner 10 @praiano63
Emmitt / Mystery / 2legit

Tuner 11 @Gino Caberlin
Ridox / Gino

Edit....after finding out Tuner 10, I've made my last changes...
 
Last edited:
So here is a better idea, rather than allowing everyone to know their score now, I will hold off. But, I will allow @TurnLeft @Lionheart2113 @nijalninja and @Otaliema to revisit their guesses since the information has changed and only @DolHaus and his picks came after. @biffa3 now sees the new information as well, so this will give some of you a second chance to improve, or hurt :sly: your score. Good luck, you're going to need it :mischievous:.

New information? Did I miss something other than Hami's confession?

Here are my guesses for the dual class. Now revised after @Bowtie-muscle info (ta).

Tuner 1 - @brian wolf

Tuner 2 - @Gino Caberlin

Tuner 3 - @DrEmmettBrown

Tuner 4 - @shaunm80

Tuner 5 - @DaBomm4

Tuner 6 - @xande1959

Tuner 7 - @Bowtie-muscle

Tuner 8 - Mystery Tuner - @krenkme

Tuner 9 - @ImToLegitToQuit

Tuner 10 - @praiano63

Tuner 11 - @Ridox2JZGTE
 
Last edited:
New information? Did I miss something other than Hami's confession?

Here are my guesses for the dual class.

Tuner 1 - @brian wolf

Tuner 2 - @Gino Caberlin

Tuner 3 - @DrEmmettBrown

Tuner 4 - @xande1959

Tuner 5 - @shaunm80

Tuner 6 - @praiano63

Tuner 7 - @Bowtie-muscle

Tuner 8 - Mystery Tuner - @krenkme

Tuner 9 - @ImToLegitToQuit

Tuner 10 - @DaBomm4

Tuner 11 - @Ridox2JZGTE
I have to tell you because others have seen it also, praiano revealed he is Tuner #10. Gonna throw a monkey wrench into your guesses just a touch. You may now shuffle that up again.
 
I have to tell you because others have seen it also, praiano revealed he is Tuner #10. Gonna throw a monkey wrench into to guesses just a touch. You may now shuffle that up again.

Told you I was gonna be rubbish at guessing. Remember now seeing something in a post of his about number 10, and wondering what the heck he was going on about!! Mr observant I am most definatley not. Guesses updated.
 
Told you I was gonna be rubbish at guessing. Remember now seeing something in a post of his about number 10, and wondering what the heck he was going on about!! Mr observant I am most definatley not. Guesses updated.
Better off that way, ignorance is bliss sometimes and not knowing all that is going on can be better for you. had to let you know as pretty much everyone else guessing knows.
 
Though some of you might like this. You can also go check their website and other videos.


That's the type of engine I want for everyday driving. 80% water + 20% fossil fuel, 1/5 of the price for a filled up tank, now what would i buy with all that money?

Its a nice idea but unfortunately the only thing that engine is running on is snake oil :lol:
 
Told you I was gonna be rubbish at guessing. Remember now seeing something in a post of his about number 10, and wondering what the heck he was going on about!! Mr observant I am most definatley not. Guesses updated.
No different from anyone else's guesses, all are having trouble getting a good feel for who is who. Not sure if it is the car, track or have tuners done something different but it appears as though they are tough to pick. I like it, think it is a good thing overall. The GT300 class threw me for a loop with guessing. Really hard to distinguish the tunes as they are all so close. Good luck with that class. ;)
 
I`ve had a lovely afternoon thrashing the GT300`s around Tsukuba.:D A very closely matched group of tunes, only .6 between them.👍
Will post reviews tomorrow.
Congratulations GT300 tuners! A very high standard of tunes here! :cheers:
 
- good afternoon late testers sorry friends, but was no internet, had a simple mobile phone to visit the GT-Planet website and clikar in item (like). now home could review all comments and performance of you, I congratulate you all for the excellent work.:bowdown::cheers::cheers:👍
 
I`ve had a lovely afternoon thrashing the GT300`s around Tsukuba.:D A very closely matched group of tunes, only .6 between them.👍
Will post reviews tomorrow.
Congratulations GT300 tuners! A very high standard of tunes here! :cheers:
Now the question is how much are you going to shake up the rankings 👍
 
Back