FITT: Blind Tuning Challenge! Congrats to Bowtie-muscle & Otaliema! Tuners Revealed!!

Great contest. Congrats to the podium finishers. @Otaliema with another win, how many is that now?
Thank you sir.
These make fifth for lap time and fourth for drivers choice.
Had to goto the archives to find out :lol: 2014 has become known as the year if sick at my house 10 1/2 months of the year one or more people were sick on our house. So wasn't keeping track ugg.

Second, Miata Spec a year ago was first. One a year so I guess I'm done for 2015.
You will get a second or third one this year I can feel it.

^^^^^ pretty much more of the same... Great job @Bowtie-muscle and @DolHaus for putting this together, and to @Otaliema for keeping the scores easy to read...just!;) To the tuners, not much I can say except wow!:bowdown: There were quite a few shocks because everyone has stepped up their game and are producing tunes far above expectations. To the testers, we should have done better in our guessing, but like I said, too close to call. A special thanks to the additional testers at the 11th hour @Little_krenk , @LordJCS , and @Soren Jacquet.(might be missing a few:scared:) Although, Soren, you are going to have to keep your notes higher up on the shelves!:lol: And to the "mystery" tuner @krenkme , now use some of that new tuning magic on our BTCC Ford!:mischievous:

^^^^^ pretty much more of the same... Great job @Bowtie-muscle and @DolHaus for putting this together, and to @Otaliema for keeping the scores easy to read...just!;) To the tuners, not much I can say except wow!:bowdown: There were quite a few shocks because everyone has stepped up their game and are producing tunes far above expectations. To the testers, we should have done better in our guessing, but like I said, too close to call. A special thanks to the additional testers at the 11th hour @Little_krenk , @LordJCS , and @Soren Jacquet.(might be missing a few:scared:) Although, Soren, you are going to have to keep your notes higher up on the shelves!:lol: And to the "mystery" tuner @krenkme , now use some of that new tuning magic on our BTCC Ford!:mischievous:

Miss the BTCC :( When will we have the next round race :D The 1st round was great ( triple win for the Civic )

I know I already said this, but I really do feel bad about not having been able to finnish up my tests.
You know, I played final fantasy 11 online for about 9 years (yes that says years lol). Want to know why I stopped? This job of mine. I stopped being able to plan events, and stopped being able to GO to events because all of them were specific timed things.
I now play GT6 and console games only.
So I have to and will be careful about what I commit to.
I think next event I might not test. Or say I am not testing, and secretly do it. and If I finnish in time I will just surprise everyone, but if not no ones waiting for me.
Sound like a plan?

Congrats to @Bowtie-muscle , it was very close. I´ve put some camber on my car just to put some fog on my tune , thinking it was fast enough for this. But it wasn´t.
I love the way my car drive , it was specially tuned for the first part of the track where you can shave some time, even if the DC is not so good. I was able to turn 1:09.4xx with it.
Nice contest. Congratulation everybody , specially for the testers.
Have a good night everybody.

@Bowtie-muscle, congratulations for your win :bowdown:, sorry I'm a little late :rolleyes:. Do we have to say "Sir :D" now? :lol:
And 👍👍👍 to @praiano63 & @xande1959 for your podium places, and to all the tuners and especially the testers for making this so fun :bowdown:.

@nijalninja, congratulations to you also, you beat me fare and round by 0.013, 👍 good job.

Until we meet again, :cheers: to you all.

To be 'hundredth's of a second away from some of those tuning-icons is a real achievement. Don't dismiss yourself simply on placement.
Do you know what the difference between 1st and last place when its that close?
If the first place driver even itched his nose he could have lost that much.
That's why I think ALL of us are good at what we do.
This just proves it.

Back