FITT: Blind Tuning Challenge! Congrats to Bowtie-muscle & Otaliema! Tuners Revealed!!

Updated Standings for the GT300 Time Attack group
Less than a tenth of a second for the podium! and DC is even closer with only 4 hundredths for the podium separation.

Tsukuba Lap Time Podium
1 Tuner #5 0:55.555 +0.000
2 Tuner #3 0:55.605 +0.050
3 Tuner #1 0:55.648 +0.093
4 Tuner #6 0:55.710 +0.155
5 Tuner #4 0:55.742 +0.188

Drivers Choice Podium
1 Tuner #1 8.84
2 Tuner #5 8.82
3 Tuner #3 8.80
4 Tuner #7 8.70
5 Tuner #4 8.62

Fastest Lap at Tsukuba
0:54.748; Tuner #5's tune Driven By praiano63

@Wydopen you have been added to the test sheet sir awaiting your results :) take your time still have nearly 2 weeks till they are due.

And sorry with the withdrawal of @CSLACR from the challenge we still need two tuners to break the GT6 FITT tester record for one group.

Updated Standings for the GT300 Time Attack group
Less than a tenth of a second for the podium! and DC is even closer with only 4 hundredths for the podium separation.

Tsukuba Lap Time Podium
1 Tuner #5 0:55.555 +0.000
2 Tuner #3 0:55.605 +0.050
3 Tuner #1 0:55.648 +0.093
4 Tuner #6 0:55.710 +0.155
5 Tuner #4 0:55.742 +0.188

Drivers Choice Podium
1 Tuner #1 8.84
2 Tuner #5 8.82
3 Tuner #3 8.80
4 Tuner #7 8.70
5 Tuner #4 8.62

Fastest Lap at Tsukuba
0:54.748; Tuner #5's tune Driven By praiano63

@Wydopen you have been added to the test sheet sir awaiting your results :) take your time still have nearly 2 weeks till they are due.

And sorry with the withdrawal of @CSLACR from the challenge we still need two tuners to break the GT6 FITT tester record for one group.
Tunes #5, #3, and #1 seem to be swapping positions at every turn. It is really interesting to see just how much one tester can sway the results from one to another: This might turn out to be pretty close.

Tunes #5, #3, and #1 seem to be swapping positions at every turn. It is really interesting to see just how much one tester can sway the results from one to another: This might turn out to be pretty close.
No might about it, those three are going to be swapping right up to the last tester. It going to come down to how much each of the tunes fits the driving style of the final tester and how much of a lead 1st has over everyone else if that tune doesn't fit the last tester well.

The Duel Challenge Unofficial Review by DaBomm4
Tested with ABS 1, no other aids, DS3

Since I cannot test for scoring purposes in this challenge I decided to have a little fun with the rules, I tested all of the cars on Comfort Soft and Sports Hard tires.

Tuner # 1 RX-8
Best Lap CS: 1:16.386
Best Lap SH: 1:12.882
DC Score:8
Comments: On CS tires, this car was fun, the right throttle and steering control and the car is spot on, a little too much throttle or steering angle out of a corner, roasting the tires.
On SH tires, the same stands true, but I could throw the car into the corner a little more.

Tuner # 2 S2000
Best Lap CS: 1:16.876
Best Lap SH: 1:13.935
DC Score: 7
Comments: On CS tires, front end understeer and acceleration made this tune hard to go fast.
On SH tires, slow acceleration, the car wants to drift high speed corners.

Tuner # 3 RX-8
Best Lap CS: 1:15.224
Best Lap SH: 1:12.356
DC Score: 10
Comments: On CS tires, the car is stable, easy to drive, only starts spinning if you try to.
On SH tires, feels like I'm glued to the fast track, can go flat out everywhere with no caution.

Tuner # 4 RX-8
Best Lap CS: 1:16.012
Best Lap SH: 1:13.214
DC Score: 9
Comments: On CS tires, the car feels very similar to tuner # 3's tune except it does not seem to have as much acceleration.
On SH tires, very good corner attack speed and handling, but the acceleration cannot compete coming into the straights.

Tuner # 5 S2000
Best Lap CS: 1:16.224
Best Lap SH: 1:13.219
Comments: On CS tires, mild throttle control needed, slides nicely but not always at the right times.
On SH tires, felt very solid around the track, good slip/grip range, able to go flat out on most of the course.

Tuner # 6 RX-8
Best Lap CS: 1:15.430
Best Lap SH: 1:13.013
DC Score: 9.5
Comments: On CS tires, feels very smooth, easy to attack corners with little fear of wheelspin.
On SH tires, very tight around the track.

Tuner # 7 RX-8
Best Lap CS: 1:15.473
Best Lap SH: 1:12.908
Comments: On CS tires, feels more loose and more prone to wheelspin.
On SH tires, feels like there is a little front end understeer on acceleration, otherwise the car felt tight on the track.

Tuner # 8 S2000
Best Lap CS: 1:15.866
Best Lap SH: 1:13.840
DC Score: 8.5
Comments: On CS tires, the rear has a tendency to oversteer on the whole track but is very controllable if you work with it.
On SH tires, a real struggle to get a fast lap compared to on CS tires, @biffa3 must be onto something with the low power on this tune. The oversteer has faded, but in turn has brought some front understeer.

Tuner # 9 RX-8
Best Lap CS: 1:16.010
Best Lap SH: 1:13.218
Comments: On CS tires, steering and throttle are touchy, once I got use to that, this tune was fun to slip and drift around.
On SH tires, the car would rather be sliding sideways instead of speeding through the corners, still fun just not as fast.

Tuner # 10 RX-8
Best Lap CS: 1:15.787
Best Lap SH: 1:12.486
Comments: On CS tires, all this tune wants to do is go sideways, either by front end understeer or power oversteer. My best lap was when I quit trying to drive fast and tried to drive safe instead.
On SH tires, the understeer has disappeared and the oversteer is reduced but still present on apex to exit in some corners.

Tuner # 11 S2000
Best Lap CS: 1:16.685
Best Lap SH: 1:13.927
DC Score:8.5
Comments: On CS tires, it has a drift/grip feel to it but there is a hint of understeer. Fun around the track.
On SH tires, understeer did not go away, fun and stable around the track.

Edit: BONUS
Just for those curious, tunes and positions by tire for my testing only.

Tuner CS SH
Tune 1 9 3
Tune 2 11 11
Tune 3 1 1
Tune 4 7 6
Tune 5 8 8
Tune 6 2 5
Tune 7 3 4
Tune 8 5 9
Tune 9 6 7
Tune 10 4 2
Tune 11 10 10

Last edited:

Since I cannot test for scoring purposes in this challenge I decided to have a little fun with the rules, I tested all of the cars on Comfort Soft and Sports Hard tires.

Tuner # 1 RX-8
Comments: On CS tires, this car was fun, the right throttle and steering control and the car is spot on, a little too much throttle or steering angle out of a corner, roasting the tires.
On SH tires, the same stands true, but I could throw the car into the corner a little more.

Tuner # 2 S2000
Comments: On CS tires, front end understeer and acceleration made this tune hard to go fast.

Tuner # 3 RX-8
Comments: On CS tires, the car is stable, easy to drive, only starts spinning if you try to.
On SH tires, feels like I'm glued to the fast track, can go flat out everywhere with no caution.

Tuner # 4 RX-8
Comments: On CS tires, the car feels very similar to tuner # 3's tune except it does not seem to have as much acceleration.
On SH tires, very good corner attack speed and handling, but the acceleration cannot compete coming into the straights.

Tuner # 5 S2000
Comments: On CS tires, mild throttle control needed, slides nicely but not always at the right times.
On SH tires, felt very solid around the track, good slip/grip range, able to go flat out on most of the course.

Tuner # 6 RX-8
Comments: On CS tires, feels very smooth, easy to attack corners with little fear of wheelspin.

Tuner # 7 RX-8
On SH tires, feels like there is a little front end understeer on acceleration, otherwise the car felt tight on the track.

Tuner # 8 S2000
Comments: On CS tires, the rear has a tendency to oversteer on the whole track but is very controllable if you work with it.
On SH tires, a real struggle to get a fast lap compared to on CS tires, @biffa3 must be onto something with the low power on this tune. The oversteer has faded, but in turn has brought some front understeer.

Tuner # 9 RX-8
Comments: On CS tires, steering and throttle are touchy, once I got use to that, this tune was fun to slip and drift around.
On SH tires, the car would rather be sliding sideways instead of speeding through the corners, still fun just not as fast.

Tuner # 10 RX-8
Comments: On CS tires, all this tune wants to do is go sideways, either by front end understeer or power oversteer. My best lap was when I quit trying to drive fast and tried to drive safe instead.
On SH tires, the understeer has disappeared and the oversteer is reduced but still present on apex to exit in some corners.

Tuner # 11 S2000
Comments: On CS tires, it has a drift/grip feel to it but there is a hint of understeer. Fun around the track.
I'll get you loaded up with mine.
Nicley driven sir.
Forgot he is a tuner in this group so he can't offically test it.

The Dual Tuners

Tuner #1 - RX-8 Tune

Laptime;1:12.501 DC;7.5

Impression of the tune;This was a very stable car, but it was sluggish to turn in. It did how ever hold what ever line I asked of it for a turn, the only “problem” turn was T5 it didn’t like navigating the hard slow right hander very much. Well done on the rest of the track.

Tuner #2 - S2000 Tune

Laptime;1:13.548 DC;8.0

Impression of the tune;Well balanced, great turn in. Just didn’t want to hold the corners very fast. It would understeer if I really pushed the car. The lack of a custom trans also hurt the car with lower acceleration and top end than other cars.

Tuner #3 - RX-8 Tune

Laptime;1:12.994 DC;6

Impression of the tune; This car was interesting. It had fantastic stability but low grip at exit in the turns. Building understeer from mid to exit meant I couldn’t take any turn flat out and constant braking adjustments where required for turns 1-2, I found that if I got on the throttle at or just after the apex it would spin. Overall this is a good car but have to slow down a lot for the turns to combat the understeer that is ever present in the tune.

Tuner #4 - RX-8 Tune

Laptime;1:12.342 DC;6.5

Impression of the tune;This was a grip monster. But that was double edged sword, it had loads of grip right upto the limit then nothing. So driving a the limit was a bit tricky as you be fine fine fine sliding with no notable warning from the car. If I got everything right it was a great drive would carve up the corners like butter, but on the same token, if I took anything than the line it wanted, I found myself struggling to make the turn. Maybe a little looser and it would have been fantastic.

Tuner #5 - S2000 Tune

Laptime;1:13.777 DC;7.3

Impression of the tune; Well balanced. I could take turns 1 and 2 faster than any other car but it was prone to oversteer on exit due to weight shift on acceleration. good top end and acceleration I just had to wait a little longer on exit or be a gear higher to get on the gas sooner.

Tuner #6 - RX-8 Tune

Laptime;1:12.260 DC; 7.1

Impression of the tune; Very interesting tune It had understeer or oversteer at exit based on how entered the turn. If you were hot it was understeer if you were cold it was oversteer. It was touchy on it’s entry speed +/- 3 km/h was the difference on a good corner versus a bad corner for this car.

Tuner #7 - RX-8 Tune

Laptime;1:12.146 DC;8.0

Impression of the tune;Slick and stable is the best way to describe this car. I found it to have a bit of turn in hesitation but once you got it turning it would keep turning. It would slide a turn or hold a tight line just depending on how you put it in. It was well balanced overall. As long as braking points where hit it was a great car.

Tuner #8 - S2000 Tune

Laptime;1:13.553 DC;5

Impression of the tune;This is a hot lap tune. I ran 13 laps, 3 were green. It had great turn in, rotation and stability at entry and mid corner but it all fell apart for me at exit, the throttle control needed was so precise I had issues even on a wheel. Just a tiny bit too much and I was off in an oversteer spin I couldn’t save. More laps I could get it faster maybe even close to the RX-8’s in time.

Tuner #9 - RX-8 Tune

Laptime;1:12.928 DC;7.5

Impression of the tune; This car was touchy! if I pushed it hard enough to get rotation I was battling hammer like oversteer due to the added weight in the boot. I lost more laps at T2 than other car due to this. It had great feel but it really wanted to spin. and it just felt slower as well. couldn’t put my finger on it maybe the added weight?

Tuner #10 - RX-8 Tune

Laptime;1:12.247 DC;7.2

Impression of the tune;This car was very lazy on entry. But it held a line very well if I got everything right it just glided around the track with little effort. If I missed my entry even by a little recovery was do able but at a major cost of time and speed. The transmission could have better balanced in 1st and 2nd gear 3-6 were great even smooth power.

Tuner #11 - S2000 Tune

Laptime;1:13.556 DC;8.5

Impression of the tune;The added weight this car had is what hurt it. If it was the 1100kg like the rest it would have been a serious contender for the podium even aginst the RX-8. It held any line I asked it to as long as I was smooth with it i could blast any corner at a higher rate of speed than any other car, but the slow acceleration due to it’s weight killed it Very well done

Last edited:
Wow, that's loads of testing @DaBomm4 , you mad man! Going by the lap times...3 & 10 are your fastest. We know you aren't 3, so does that make you 10, the evil genius?:lol:
12 days to find out. I have a guess sheet built, 6 of them I feel are close. I will post it near the end though. Looking at the results, I am a little surprised that the differences with lap times are not more consistent, some cars performed marginally better, with my driving style, on CS compared to on SH. Tuner #8 is probably the most surprising though, one of my slowest results on SH but pretty fast on CS.

Sorry for the double post. @DaBomm4 tree'ed me :lol:
Updated Ranking for the The Dual group.

GVE R Lap Time Podium
1 Tuner #10 1:11.120 +00.000
2 Tuner #7 1:11.140 +00.020
3 Tuner #4 1:11.293 +00.173
4 Tuner #6 1:11.320 +00.200
5 Tuner #3 1:11.526 +00.406

Drivers Choice Podium
1 Tuner #7 9.00
2 Tuner #9 8.45
3 Tuner #4 8.18
4 Tuner #6 8.15
5 Tuner #10 8.08

Fastest Lap at GVE R
1:10.243; Tuner #10's tune Driven By Lionheart2113

DaBomm4 andOtaliema
as pin down your work to test all cars, DaBomm4 is the pleasure of using cs tires and so enhance their work and Otaliema seeking the limit of a car congratulate the two beautiful work.
honestly speaking would not be able to test all cars. would have to have more time to test.:bowdown::bowdown::cheers::cheers:
Thank you sir, it was fun. I found the S2000 to take the sweepers better than the RX-8 but it's lack of allecertaion is what hurt it for lap time. if this had been a more open track it would have been closer I think

Tuner # 1 RX-8

Tuner # 2 S2000

Tuner # 3 RX-8

Tuner # 4 RX-8

Tuner # 5 S2000

Tuner # 6 RX-8

Tuner # 7 RX-8

Tuner # 8 S2000

Tuner # 9 RX-8

Tuner # 10 RX-8

Tuner # 11 S2000

Tuner CS SH
Tune 1 9 3
Tune 2 11 11
Tune 3 1 1
Tune 4 7 6
Tune 5 8 8
Tune 6 2 5
Tune 7 3 4
Tune 8 5 9
Tune 9 6 7
Tune 10 4 2
Tune 11 10 10

Consistent times set, a nice change of tyres to see which tune held up. :)

The Dual Tuners

Tuner #1 - RX-8 Tune

Impression of the tune;This was a very stable car, but it was sluggish to turn in. It did how ever hold what ever line I asked of it for a turn, the only “problem” turn was T5 it didn’t like navigating the hard slow right hander very much. Well done on the rest of the track.

Tuner #2 - S2000 Tune

Impression of the tune;Well balanced, great turn in. Just didn’t want to hold the corners very fast. It would understeer if I really pushed the car. The lack of a custom trans also hurt the car with lower acceleration and top end than other cars.

Tuner #3 - RX-8 Tune

Impression of the tune; This car was interesting. It had fantastic stability but low grip at exit in the turns. Building understeer from mid to exit meant I couldn’t take any turn flat out and constant braking adjustments where required for turns 1-2, I found that if I got on the throttle at or just after the apex it would spin. Overall this is a good car but have to slow down a lot for the turns to combat the understeer that is ever present in the tune.

Tuner #4 - RX-8 Tune

Impression of the tune;This was a grip monster. But that was double edged sword, it had loads of grip right upto the limit then nothing. So driving a the limit was a bit tricky as you be fine fine fine sliding with no notable warning from the car. If I got everything right it was a great drive would carve up the corners like butter, but on the same token, if I took anything than the line it wanted, I found myself struggling to make the turn. Maybe a little looser and it would have been fantastic.

Tuner #5 - S2000 Tune

Impression of the tune; Well balanced. I could take turns 1 and 2 faster than any other car but it was prone to oversteer on exit due to weight shift on acceleration. good top end and acceleration I just had to wait a little longer on exit or be a gear higher to get on the gas sooner.

Tuner #6 - RX-8 Tune

Impression of the tune; Very interesting tune It had understeer or oversteer at exit based on how entered the turn. If you were hot it was understeer if you were cold it was oversteer. It was touchy on it’s entry speed +/- 3 km/h was the difference on a good corner versus a bad corner for this car.

Tuner #7 - RX-8 Tune

Impression of the tune;Slick and stable is the best way to describe this car. I found it to have a bit of turn in hesitation but once you got it turning it would keep turning. It would slide a turn or hold a tight line just depending on how you put it in. It was well balanced overall. As long as braking points where hit it was a great car.

Tuner #8 - S2000 Tune

Impression of the tune;This is a hot lap tune. I ran 13 laps, 3 were green. It had great turn in, rotation and stability at entry and mid corner but it all fell apart for me at exit, the throttle control needed was so precise I had issues even on a wheel. Just a tiny bit too much and I was off in an oversteer spin I couldn’t save. More laps I could get it faster maybe even close to the RX-8’s in time.

Tuner #9 - RX-8 Tune

Impression of the tune; This car was touchy! if I pushed it hard enough to get rotation I was battling hammer like oversteer due to the added weight in the boot. I lost more laps at T2 than other car due to this. It had great feel but it really wanted to spin. and it just felt slower as well. couldn’t put my finger on it maybe the added weight?

Tuner #10 - RX-8 Tune

Impression of the tune;This car was very lazy on entry. But it held a line very well if I got everything right it just glided around the track with little effort. If I missed my entry even by a little recovery was do able but at a major cost of time and speed. The transmission could have better balanced in 1st and 2nd gear 3-6 were great even smooth power.

Tuner #11 - S2000 Tune

Impression of the tune;The added weight this car had is what hurt it. If it was the 1100kg like the rest it would have been a serious contender for the podium even aginst the RX-8. It held any line I asked it to as long as I was smooth with it i could blast any corner at a higher rate of speed than any other car, but the slow acceleration due to it’s weight killed it Very well done

Great times set and a lot of fun had. Fair comments which I cannot fault. :)

Tuner # 1 RX-8

Tuner # 2 S2000

Tuner # 3 RX-8

Tuner # 4 RX-8

Tuner # 5 S2000

Tuner # 6 RX-8

Tuner # 7 RX-8

Tuner # 8 S2000

Tuner # 9 RX-8

Tuner # 10 RX-8

Tuner # 11 S2000

Tuner CS SH
Tune 1 9 3
Tune 2 11 11
Tune 3 1 1
Tune 4 7 6
Tune 5 8 8
Tune 6 2 5
Tune 7 3 4
Tune 8 5 9
Tune 9 6 7
Tune 10 4 2
Tune 11 10 10
Interesting testing there, great job:tup:
I bet it was loads of fun too.:)

The Dual Tuners

Tuner #1 - RX-8 Tune

Tuner #2 - S2000 Tune

Tuner #3 - RX-8 Tune

Tuner #4 - RX-8 Tune

Tuner #5 - S2000 Tune

Tuner #6 - RX-8 Tune

Tuner #7 - RX-8 Tune

Tuner #8 - S2000 Tune

Tuner #9 - RX-8 Tune

Tuner #10 - RX-8 Tune

Tuner #11 - S2000 Tune

Thank you for putting in the time and testing but, I completely disagree with everything you said about my tune :lol::lol: Just kidding, cannot wait to hear your guesses though ;)

Thank you for putting in the time and testing but, I completely disagree with everything you said about my tune :lol::lol: Just kidding, cannot wait to hear your guesses though ;)
Bah you know your style of tuning my driving don't get along :P
Yeah I'll mull over who I think is who over the next couple of days. I think I have a couple of them pinned down. Other than @Motor City Hami and I think I might know who the mystery tuner is too :mischievous:

But, which one was mine? :odd: Think you know? The mystery tuner is laughing at you as well.:lol:
Time will tell sir time will tell. Let's just say one of the tunes I recognized for needed driving style and it's one that doesnt get along well with me but I can manage it. And that tuner is not listed as participating in the challenge.
Let's see here your tune prolly that I pegged with a 5 :mischievous: :scared::cheers:

Tuner # 1 RX-8

Tuner # 2 S2000

Tuner # 3 RX-8

Tuner # 4 RX-8

Tuner # 5 S2000

Tuner # 6 RX-8

Tuner # 7 RX-8

Tuner # 8 S2000

Tuner # 9 RX-8

Tuner # 10 RX-8

Tuner # 11 S2000

Tuner CS SH
Tune 1 9 3
Tune 2 11 11
Tune 3 1 1
Tune 4 7 6
Tune 5 8 8
Tune 6 2 5
Tune 7 3 4
Tune 8 5 9
Tune 9 6 7
Tune 10 4 2
Tune 11 10 10
Nice job man đź‘Ť, I see you too have the S2000 trailing behind :sly:, kudos for trying them on CS & SH, since I already gave my choices, and already know I'll be far off, I might as well help a buddy, there's one tuner's cars who when you change the specified tires you may end up with a very different feel and performance. Enough said I can hear Bowtie-muscle's teeth grinding :lol:. Good work, too bad there wasn't a foot of snow on the road, you and me would have had the greatest day on the track. :)

The Dual Tuners

Tuner #1 - RX-8 Tune

Tuner #2 - S2000 Tune

Tuner #3 - RX-8 Tune

Tuner #4 - RX-8 Tune

Tuner #5 - S2000 Tune

Tuner #6 - RX-8 Tune

Tuner #7 - RX-8 Tune

Tuner #8 - S2000 Tune

Tuner #9 - RX-8 Tune

Tuner #10 - RX-8 Tune

Tuner #11 - S2000 Tune

Nice work đź‘Ť, I see you're getting the hang of it with your new wheel, nice touch fixing it up so Bowtie-muscle somehow ends up last :P, expert driving đź‘Ť. Just wait a second, that does seem a tad fast for you, did you let your kid do it for you again :ill:? Shame on you exploiting children like that :grumpy:, I wish I would have thought of it :lol:.

Best of L-U-C-K to both of you with your G-U-E-S-S-E-S, Your going to need it.:D
:cheers::cheers:

Just wait a second, that does seem a tad fast for you, did you let your kid do it for you again :ill:? Shame on you exploiting children like that :grumpy:,
I that was the point of having kids :P no if my son had driving the fastest lap would been about 15:45.789 :lol: he is still getting hang of non Mario driving. But not surprising he is now staying on the lead lap in Mario.

And why would my teeth be grinding?
homer.jpeg

lawyer.jpeg
due to aggravating circumstances my client will abide by the 5th amendment and will keep silent, and will not reveal his sources to anyone. I would call my next witness Mr.@DrEmmettBrown to explain but unfortunately he's out of the country, he has though left this document explaining the severity of my clients problem

" This man is suffering from a deficit in memory caused by brain damage disease, by the use of various sedatives and hypnotic drugs. The memory can be either wholly or partially lost due to the extent of damage that was caused. There are two main types of amnesia: retrograde and anterograde amnesia. Retrograde amnesia is the inability to retrieve information that was acquired before a particular date, usually the date of an accident or operation. In some cases the memory loss can extend back decades, while in others the person may lose only a few months of memory. Anterograde amnesia is the inability to transfer new information from the short-term store into the long-term store. People with this type of amnesia cannot remember things for long periods of time. These two types are not mutually exclusive. Both can occur within a patient at one time. Case studies, such as this man, show that both types of amnesia can occur simultaneously. Case studies also show that amnesia is typically associated with damage to the medial temporal lobe. In addition, specific areas of the hippocampus are involved with memory. Research has also shown that when areas of the diencephalon are damaged, amnesia can occur. Recent studies have shown a correlation between deficiency of RbAp48 protien and memory loss. Scientists were able to find that mice with damaged memory have a lower level of RbAp48 protein compared to normal, healthy mice. In people suffering with amnesia, the ability to recall immediate information is still retained, and they may still be able to form new memories. However, a severe reduction in the ability to learn new material and retrieve old information can be observed. Patients can learn new procedural knowledge. Amnesic patients also retain substantial intellectual, linguistic, and social skill despite profound impairments in the ability to recall specific information encountered in prior learning episodes."

so I ask you Mr. Judge DolHaus to dismiss this case. Thank you.

.... View attachment 308182 .......

View attachment 308184 due to aggravating circumstances my client will abide by the 5th amendment and will keep silent, and will not reveal his sources to anyone. I would call my next witness Mr.@DrEmmettBrown to explain but unfortunately he's out of the country, he has though left this document explaining the severity of my clients problem

" This man is suffering from a deficit in memory caused by brain damage disease, by the use of various sedatives and hypnotic drugs. The memory can be either wholly or partially lost due to the extent of damage that was caused. There are two main types of amnesia: retrograde and anterograde amnesia. Retrograde amnesia is the inability to retrieve information that was acquired before a particular date, usually the date of an accident or operation. In some cases the memory loss can extend back decades, while in others the person may lose only a few months of memory. Anterograde amnesia is the inability to transfer new information from the short-term store into the long-term store. People with this type of amnesia cannot remember things for long periods of time. These two types are not mutually exclusive. Both can occur within a patient at one time. Case studies, such as this man, show that both types of amnesia can occur simultaneously. Case studies also show that amnesia is typically associated with damage to the medial temporal lobe. In addition, specific areas of the hippocampus are involved with memory. Research has also shown that when areas of the diencephalon are damaged, amnesia can occur. Recent studies have shown a correlation between deficiency of RbAp48 protien and memory loss. Scientists were able to find that mice with damaged memory have a lower level of RbAp48 protein compared to normal, healthy mice. In people suffering with amnesia, the ability to recall immediate information is still retained, and they may still be able to form new memories. However, a severe reduction in the ability to learn new material and retrieve old information can be observed. Patients can learn new procedural knowledge. Amnesic patients also retain substantial intellectual, linguistic, and social skill despite profound impairments in the ability to recall specific information encountered in prior learning episodes."

so I ask you Mr. Judge DolHaus to dismiss this case. Thank you.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back