FITT: "British Invasion" Congrats to - praiano63, DolHaus, Motor City Hami, Otaliema

Scoring post updated, closing thoughts also added.:D
Thank you for setting up and running another fantastic and challenging contest, congratulations on your podium in the Street Sports class :cheers:

Congratulations to @praiano63 for your victories in both the Roadster and Street sport class, once again showing that dominance we've come to expect from you as a tuner 👍

Congratulations also go to @Motor City Hami, @xande1959, @787bcgr, @Otaliema and @sinof1337 on your respective podiums, good to see some fresh faces on the board :)

Well done to everyone involved, another fine and fun contest and once again being so close across the field just shows how much everyone is improving with every challenge

:gtpflag:

@Bowtie-muscle great hosting of another great FITT competition. Congrats to my fellow podium finishers.

And most of all, thank you to all of the test drivers. I remain amazed that so many of you show up just to drive our tunes. PD should call upon all of you for advice for building the physics engine for GT7. You have logged more hours than anyone with some of the finest tunes on GTPlanet.
@biffa3
@Bowtie-muscle
@cbarbosa
@DolHaus
@ImToLegitToQuit
@Lionheart2113
@LordJCS
@macdog54
@MrGrado
@Otaliema
@praiano63
@shaunm80
@ugabugaz

And most of all, thank you to all of the test drivers. I remain amazed that so many of you show up just to drive our tunes. PD should call upon all of you for advice for building the physics engine for GT7. You have logged more hours than anyone with some of the finest tunes on GTPlanet.
Thank you for the kind words sir. They should call on you for design and implementation of a new tuning interface.
*gets on soap box*
The GUI is 15 years old it needs an over haul don't you think PD!!!

Thanks to everybody, specially the testers. This represent a huge amount of hours behind the wheel, time that could be spent doing others very good things .like online racing or seasonals or......
Congrats to all the tuners also, it was very close and this shootout produce a lot of very high quality tunes.

I´m ready for a job Mr Kazunori. I´m afraid i´m going to need a PS4 soon for GT7... but i don´t have the money for this. I´ll be very happy to recieve from PD a PS4 + Thrustmaster T300RS to be able to continue the GT saga. :lol::cheers:

Thank you to @Bowtie-muscle for putting together a great challenge, the pro class idea was fantastic made for two very close cars.
Congratulations to all the podium finishers and a big shout out to @DolHaus for running away with it this time around. landing 5/6 podiums spots.
Thank you, more than happy with the results in the other classes and relieved to finally get my first win in the Pro Touring class 👍

@Bowtie-muscle great hosting of another great FITT competition. Congrats to my fellow podium finishers.

@biffa3
@Bowtie-muscle
@cbarbosa
@DolHaus
@ImToLegitToQuit
@Lionheart2113
@LordJCS
@macdog54
@MrGrado
@Otaliema
@praiano63
@shaunm80
@ugabugaz

Thanks for the kind words. I haven't been around for as long as most of the other guys here, but you will definitely see more of me here. So keep up the good work and keep the tunes coming.

:cheers:

Latest Posts

Back