FITT Challenge Pagani Huayra God of Winds challenge. Congratz to Sinof1337, Otaliema & VoodooVaj

• Thread starter Otaliema
  • 219 comments

Would you like to see blind testing?

• Yes

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations to
@sinof1337 for the Overall Podium by 10 points! and taking the 5 lap combined victory as well. :bow: You did it :cheers:
@Voodoovaj for I think your first podium(s)? with a third place on all the podiums đź‘Ť Well done sir.
Honorable mentions for
@Wydopen with 4th place over all and lap time podiums
@shaunm80 with a 5th place overall and lap times with a 4th on the DC
and
@xande1959 for snagging the 5th place DC podium. Being the most consistent tester and driving the fastest lap of the testing in my car đź‘Ť

Last edited:
Thanks Otaliema for setting up this event. It was a lot of fun and a great car to get to grips with.

Thanks to the testers for reviewing these cars. I am glad that my car received the reviews it did. These competitions get tougher each time and a lot of tuners are producing some great tunes. I look forward to going wheel to wheel with you all again in the future. :)

Thanks Otaliema for setting up this event. It was a lot of fun and a great car to get to grips with.

Thanks to the testers for reviewing these cars. I am glad that my car received the reviews it did. These competitions get tougher each time and a lot of tuners are producing some great tunes. I look forward to going wheel to wheel with you all again in the future. :)
thank you for tuning for it. Your car was one of the few I got done before the second unit failure. It was a great car.
They are getting harder and tufted, new faces showing up and putting up some impressive tunes. Keeps us "vets" on our toes :lol:

Ya, I'm super pleased with the outcome.
You did a great job with that car sir very well done sir. I look forward to the next challenge with you.

I congratulate all but Otaliema his car was fantastic. show my pure style of driving.:bowdown:
Indeed you did get along well with my car. Always happy to see when a tuner and tester mesh well.

Sounds like you got along with Otaliema's tune taking the fastest lap, congrats! Great job with this event everyone!đź‘Ť
:cheers:
Thank you đź‘Ť and he certainly did get along well with my car.

Way to go @sinof1337 on taking the top spot, it's been coming for a while, congrats.

@Voodoovaj well done on a podium finish, keep improving and moving up won't take long.

And to all who tested and tuned, congrats on fighting the beast. Maybe next round I can find time to rejoin and get beat by you guys.

Edit: oh yeah, @Otaliema great job as usual, and yet another podium.....:P.......are you getting tired of finishing near the top :rolleyes:
Try sliding back a bit, helps you to strive for improvement:lol:, like you need it. :crazy:

Edit: oh yeah, @Otaliema great job as usual, and yet another podium.....:P.......are you getting tired of finishing near the top :rolleyes:
Try sliding back a bit, helps you to strive for improvement:lol:, like you need it. :crazy:
Thank you.
Maybe...No..Yes I dunno. :lol:
I don't always finish at the top or near it. Look through the events archives I finish mid pack often.

Keep pushing sir. Get a test driver that is not part of FITT and preferably uses a wheel and has a different style then you.

Well I sure took my time coming back to this thread. It, uhhh, definitely has nothing to do with me celebrating after finally coming in first. Nope. Definitely not that. Oh god this hangover I regret everything...

Jokes aside, congrats to everyone that took part. This was definitely not an easy car to tame.

Well I sure took my time coming back to this thread. It, uhhh, definitely has nothing to do with me celebrating after finally coming in first. Nope. Definitely not that. Oh god this hangover I regret everything...

Jokes aside, congrats to everyone that took part. This was definitely not an easy car to tame.
Well congrats to you as well. I can say you definitely had the best tune of the bunch. I was a little disappointed in the lack of feedback, but it was still fun to see how the Lap times of my car compared to the rest. Thanks to @Otaliema for arranging and taking care of things despite his console issues.

Back