FITT Challenge STi Vs Evo Battle! Results; Congratulations to Praiano63, Otaliema & Brian Wolf

• Thread starter Otaliema
  • 1,044 comments
I think from looking over the past events thus wa the best or nearly the best tuner turn out or very near the best but the worst tester turn out in any event. I take responsibility fir the low tester turn out the time required to test was just too much figuring average of 10 laps per car per track and the street racers class you where putting near 300 laps that's more than any race in gt5 and distance wise it was close to same as driving from the of Italy to the bottom of the heel.
I hope that the next few events are smaller in size to give the testers a break

Happy with the result of course, thanks to all the testers, this shootout as a tester allow me to discover some EVO tuned by the others garage like @suspension Evo. IĀ“ve never thought an EVO could be so good. I donĀ“t like those cars in GT since the GT1 evo III....:irked:
Congrats to everybody ,tuners and testers. Great event Otaliema !!!

That was his @suspension first Evo tunes. His Subaru tunes are brilliant. He wanted to try something different for the challenge. I hope he continues to the challenges so more people can appreciate his skills. @priaino congrats on the win very well deserved. I have been enjoying your tunes very much since i got gt6. I hope the world cup sell you alot of pizzas!!! Ill be in Suriname next month :)

Happy with the result of course, thanks to all the testers, this shootout as a tester allow me to discover some EVO tuned by the others garage like @suspension Evo. IĀ“ve never thought an EVO could be so good. I donĀ“t like those cars in GT since the GT1 evo III....:irked:
Congrats to everybody ,tuners and testers. Great event Otaliema !!!
That was his @suspension first Evo tunes. His Subaru tunes are brilliant. He wanted to try something different for the challenge. I hope he continues to the challenges so more people can appreciate his skills. @priaino congrats on the win very well deserved. I have been enjoying your tunes very much since i got gt6. I hope the world cup sell you alot of pizzas!!! Ill be in Suriname next month :)

Thank you so much, to everyone and for allowing me to compete with you all !!
A BIG THANK YOU TO @CKVK @htmanC @r34love - my friends and teammates
@praiano63 - i have just started tuning on this site and as @CKVK stated this my 1st Lancer Evolution tune. its a very much honour for you, a known tuner, to recognize my work. Thank you, you are an amazing tuner.

Being my first FITT Event i have to say, This was incredibly fun and worth the time. I learned much just from this challenge. I got to put to use a ton of knowledge that i have been gathering from others on GTPlanet. This will not be the last FITT challenge i enter. I look forward to the future events!

I would like to Thank all of those who Test drove the many many tunes. Thankyou for taking the time to write out detailed feedback for each of the tuners.

And i would like to give a special Thanks to @Otaliema :)šŸ‘ Great Job ! None of this would have been capable without you. Even with the never-ending busyness at home, you still found time to make this happen! I appreciate u letting me join in the fun late. It was a blast. THANK YOU:cheers::bowdown:

Ok @Motor City Hami , need you to dissect this physics change and tell me want you find, making my head hurt:ouch:,
need The Professional Professor's help. :D:D

I had really lost interest in the game prior to going on vacation. I hadn't played since entering this FITT competition. The new physics seem like a new challenge so I have some renewed energy toward the game. I just wish PD would add a tire temp reading across three sections of the tire. That would solve all of this need for testing around camber. Set all tires up for inside and middle temp to be even and outside a little cooler and let us do that on all four tires, not just front and rear.

I had really lost interest in the game prior to going on vacation. I hadn't played since entering this FITT competition. The new physics seem like a new challenge so I have some renewed energy toward the game. I just wish PD would add a tire temp reading across three sections of the tire. That would solve all of this need for testing around camber. Set all tires up for inside and middle temp to be even and outside a little cooler and let us do that on all four tires, not just front and rear.
Spot on Hami šŸ‘
The tyre temps never lie :)

@brian wolf who are you really. No one just shows up, joins the site and enters the Miata challenge, wins, then joins this one and wins, without some prior experience. Your lap times are incredibly fast. Your tunes are fast. So come on. The gig is up. Who are you really? Adrenaline? CSLACR? RJ? Roj? Onboy? Trackripper? @praiano63 's little brother? Who?
Have you got me confused with someone else?:) I was never in the miata challenge, didn`t win either of the classes I entered in the hot hatch challenge and only won by a coat of paint in pro spec this time, and it was luck of the draw that I got to tune the car I wanted.šŸ‘
I don`t think my lap times are that fast! Better than average maybe? There are mistakes on all 3 of the laps i`ve posted! And, I`ve been playing GT since GT1 so i`ve had plenty of practice!
Thank you for saying my tunes are fast! That means a lot to me! when I started taking my tuning more seriously in GT5 I found this site and your tuning guide and its been on a shortcut on my desktop ever since! I tune mostly by trial and error, on feel rather than laptimes. My theory being that a balanced tune that inspires confidence in the driver will probably be fast. If I feel a tune can go faster, then I start tinkering! This is where your guides have been both informative and inspirational, and ultimately led me to join the community here and take part in these events.:cheers::bowdown:

I thought i`d share my 3 fastest laps at Stowe. I had a blast learning how to drive these tunes fast underwater!:lol:šŸ‘
@Otaliema (not the official lap, but only .03 slower. explained in review!)

@Bowtie-muscle

@Slender_Man

Very nice....what is going on with the percentage of water in the top left corner? Does it always jump around like that...if so I've never noticed.

Very nice....what is going on with the percentage of water in the top left corner? Does it always jump around like that...if so I've never noticed.
It doesn`t do it in game. I`ve only noticed it on the best lap replay viewed from the gallery. But, it might do it on the in game replay.

Back