FITT FT-86 Concept Challenge - congratulations to all the podium finshers

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 678 comments
Hello all, i was thinking, could I participate in the next FITT Tuner Challenge ? I would like to see my level, and just to have fun :D
Of course you can, contests are open to all tuners and test drivers on the forum đź‘Ť

Keep your eye on the main tuning thread where the next contest will be posted some time soon (probably towards the end of next week, look out for something with FITT in the title)

@Soren Jacquet - You mentioned a few days ago that you were nearly done testing and had a few cars to go. Have you managed to test these cars as yet? If so, can you post your reviews ASAP as the official deadline has passed for posting. I would prefer to include your data as you have obviously spent time testing for this event, however I am also aware that other events are being prepared so I need to close this event in the next day, 2 days at the most to be fair to the others. If you need more time, (i.e. 1 day), let me know okay.

@Eralam - Same for you. I don't know how far you are with your testing but you will need to post by tomorrow for your results to be officially counted. Like with Soren, if you need one extra day to finish testing and posting your results, let me know so I have some idea where you are up to with testing.

Thank you both and I hope to see your reviews soon. :)

Results

Firstly, let me say thank you to all the tuners and the testers who took part with this event. It was great to see you all involved and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. This event was really close in terms of lap time but there was a clear winner in the Driver Choice scores.

Without further ado,

Congratulations @Burned_Rubber for coming first in both lap time and DC. You did an excellent job with your tune and it was liked by every tester. You can be proud of that one.

Well done to all the podium tuners, you proved your worth with this car and this wasn't an easy car to get right. Great job all three of you in each category.

Tokya R246

Lap Time Podium
1st @Burned_Rubber 1:51.107 +00.000
2nd @TheInfamousJEW6 1:51.238 +00.131
3rd @fbccars924 1:51.360 +00.254

Special mention about the following tuners who were not far from the podium spots. This category was really close as I have already mentioned so well dne.
4 Ale67 1:51.540 +00.433
5 sinof1337 1:51.571 +00.465

Driver Choice Podium
1st @Burned_Rubber 9.82
2nd @TheInfamousJEW6 9.23
3rd @ steve nfs 9.23

(Although 2nd and 3rd have the same DC, the lap time average was used to decide the tie. Very close indeed chaps!)

Special mention to the following tuners who have proved that the new comers have shown some of us veterans how to create a car that is enjoyed by the mass of testers. Well done to all of you.
4 fbccars924 9.15
5 Ale67 9.00

FT-86 R246
Fastest lap time award - 1:50.242; @TheInfamousJEW6's tune Driven By Wydopen
Most Consistent tester and Fastest Average tester is - @DolHaus with an average lap time of 1.51.030
Congratulations to @Burned_Rubber for a total victory. You're definitely one to watch in future FITT events & hope to see you there too. Well done to the other podium placers, both in laptime & DC. So close & yet so far. To all the first time FITT tuners, great to have you join in the madness & hope to see you all involved in future events as they roll around.
To @shaunm80, thanks for hosting a really enjoyable, super close & well run competition. A magnificent turn out numbers wise.
To @Otaliema thanks for your endless dedication in keeping us up to date with all things scoring. The google sheets master strikes again. Hope to see you all at the next stop on the FITT fun tour.

Well done to the other podium placers, both in laptime & DC. So close & yet so far. To all the first time FITT tuners, great to have you join in the madness & hope to see you all involved in future events as they roll around.
To @shaunm80, thanks for hosting a really enjoyable, super close & well run competition. A magnificent turn out numbers wise.
To @Otaliema thanks for your endless dedication in keeping us up to date with all things scoring. The google sheets master strikes again. Hope to see you all at the next stop on the FITT fun tour.
I couldnt have said it better myself, Pete. Thanks to all the testers for giving it your all and posting some amazing laps. And a special thanks to @shaunm80 not only for holding another great event, but also for encouraging me to join in the fun this time around. I had merely mentioned to him that I had a tune for this car and he asked me to post post it here because it would be a shame to let a tune go to waste (paraphrasing, of course). All I was hoping for was a little bit of positivity and feedback on my tuning style. I couldn't have hoped for a better result for my tune. Thanks again to all who joined in this event, especially the new FITT members who all showed amazing skill for such a finicky car. I will defiantly be joining again in the future. Thanks ALL :cheers:

Congrats to @Burned_Rubber for taking a well deserved victory. There are many tuners yet to win one of these, so be proud of your job well done.đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Congrats to @TheInfamousJEW6 @fbccars924 and @steve nfs đź‘Ť
Podium finishes are not easy to come by with this much talent around, well done.:)

Thanks to @shaunm80 for hosting another tight challenge, and to @Otaliema for again doing the hard work of staying on top of scoring. Great job boys.:D

Thank you everyone. Thank you to @shaunm80 for putting together a great challenge.
Congratulations to @Burned_Rubber @fbccars924 and @TheInfamousJEW6 for you podiums. Two rookies on the Lap time borad this time around. I hope this is a sign of times to come. We all love a good challenge, and not knowing who to be looking over our shoulder for makes things far more interesting.
And let me not forget @steve nfs for snaggin 3rd for DC in his first showing. đź‘Ť

Results

Firstly, let me say thank you to all the tuners and the testers who took part with this event. It was great to see you all involved and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. This event was really close in terms of lap time but there was a clear winner in the Driver Choice scores.

Without further ado,

Congratulations @Burned_Rubber for coming first in both lap time and DC. You did an excellent job with your tune and it was liked by every tester. You can be proud of that one.

Well done to all the podium tuners, you proved your worth with this car and this wasn't an easy car to get right. Great job all three of you in each category.

Tokya R246

Lap Time Podium
1st @Burned_Rubber 1:51.107 +00.000
2nd @TheInfamousJEW6 1:51.238 +00.131
3rd @fbccars924 1:51.360 +00.254

Special mention about the following tuners who were not far from the podium spots. This category was really close as I have already mentioned so well dne.
4 Ale67 1:51.540 +00.433
5 sinof1337 1:51.571 +00.465

Driver Choice Podium
1st @Burned_Rubber 9.82
2nd @TheInfamousJEW6 9.23
3rd @steve nfs 9.23

(Although 2nd and 3rd have the same DC, the lap time average was used to decide the tie. Very close indeed chaps!)

Special mention to the following tuners who have proved that the new comers have shown some of us veterans how to create a car that is enjoyed by the mass of testers. Well done to all of you.
4 fbccars924 9.15
5 Ale67 9.00

FT-86 R246
Fastest lap time award - 1:50.242; @TheInfamousJEW6's tune Driven By Wydopen
Most Consistent tester and Fastest Average tester is - @DolHaus with an average lap time of 1.51.030
Congratulations to @Burned_Rubber, @TheInfamousJEW6, @fbccars924 and @steve nfs on your builds, great to see some new faces on the podium and I hope to do battle with you in the next one :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back