FITT Hot Version Drivetrain Challenge - Congratulations to Lionheart2113 & ImToLegitToQuit

• Thread starter DolHaus
  • 861 comments
I understand where @praiano63 is coming from on the regiditiy it's something we don't use regularly so it's an easy oversite to make when writing up the tune. I would have been in the same boat if I had not made another typo and it was pointed out to me.
I also agree with and with out regiditiy the car is totally different it holds lines differently. If he is tuned for it than he still have a good tune with out it but it won't be as stable or as fast.
I would favor letting him slide it in as we are only two days into testing. I don't think a ton Of testers have built the car yet.

Last edited:
Partial results

Street Classics: 4 laps / track with each car.

View attachment 212146

Ridox2JZGTE DC= 2
Monster understeer, replica settings are not helping at all, the ballast just add some more. Real settings like 62/38 weight distribution are not working at all in GT6. Torture for any tester that is supose to do this for fun.

ImToLegitToQuit DC= 6
Good front grip, weight transfer help a lot over the soft spring. Rear ballast to high for the low grip front tires, mess a lot with driving line under accel when loosing grip because of the temperature.

Krenkme DC= 8
I love the car , good weight repartition, don´t loose traction. Perhaps to soft dampers and bar at the front, the car lay too easily on his grip and pass over sometimes if not smooth enough on the driving inputs.

randyrockstiff DC= 7
The car is too hard at the front, dampers and springs, this induce a bit of understeer but nothing big. LSD accel spot on, very good retake out corner, grip well spreaded.

View attachment 212247

sinof1337 DC= 7
Huge amount of rear ballast let the car like a MR driving style even if it´s 50/50 , all this well balanced, perhaps too much weight over the springs, a lighter car is easiest to drive with low grip tires and faster. I´ve tested it with WR3 = 994kg no rear wing and it was 0.200 faster on DF with a very good driving feeling and also safer. Nice tune overall.

787bcgr DC= 9
Perfect balance, the st brakes well setted are not a problem for no ABS driving, at least on DF, showing a very good eagerness, smooth weight transfer able to fall on the grip with precision. Just need to feel the right moment to accel out corner to not generate oversteer. Very nice driving feeling, excelent tune.

nijalninja DC= 8
Very good balance, a bit safer than 787bcgr tune, showing a few understeer mid corner. The car move well over the springs and there is no problems to drive it fast. Just take care out corner to be almost inline before full gas. Nice tune ,congrats.

View attachment 212543

xande1959 DC= 7
The balance is perfect , under brake in a corner , mid and out, this is already very good for a 4WD. The driving line still have his limitation , perhaps a car more agressive with more extreme TOE , springs and ride height would be faster... This could be a wonderfull safe beginner`s car. Don´t need superior skills to go fast.

Dol Haus DC= 9
The balance is still perfect but with a big plus. It´s a very agressive car that can follow the ideal fast line. For this just do the right wheel , accel and brake inputs and it will do what you want. I love the feeling, you can even place the car sideway on eiger right turn before the tunel under braking to bring it to the perfect place. Perhaps the car would recieve a 10 if the accel was answering the same out corner alowing a power slide... 25/75 or lower torque distribution ?? Anyway, congratulation for this excelent tune.

Shaunm80 DC= 8
Same behaviors (a bit more agressive) as Xande1959 car, very good balance anywhere, but too safe and you need to stay on the line waiting the car doing his good job. Different as DolHaus car, where you can still do something at this moment to gain line and time. Good job.

To continue with the last car Toyota MR2 1600 G '86
What you said about the sliding exit from corners was my biggest issue; I simply couldn't figure out the problem. Thanks for the constructive criticism.

I have no problem with it. If its only @Bowtie-muscle who has to retest and he doesnt mind........where`s the issue?👍
I would much rather win with @praiano63 in the competition than without!!!!!!;);)
As a competitor, I appreciate your feedback. However, not only I am and or have started testing and only just got to the tune in question (also only at 1 of the 2 tracks). The dilemma here is the general rules and guidelines of FITT. This puts @DolHaus in quite a rough spot here, tunes are to be posted as submitted, and that has been stressed concerning ABS throughout this shootout. Here we have a tuner, and a well respected one, who had an oversite and did not list a part to be fitted. Testing has now begun and he is asking to be allowed to make the change. Most seem ok with it, and another had pointed out that it goes against the idea of a deadline. Either way, someone is coming away unhappy here. Would you like to be in DolHaus' shoes right now?
Again, I have no side in this as I am only a tester, the other tuners need to be in agreement here I believe and currently are not. Tough call people, need more thoughts to help DolHaus make the best call I think.

Just my thoughts, and I have already retested with the improvement. Only at 1 of the 2 tracks however.

As a competitor, I appreciate your feedback. However, not only I am and or have started testing and only just got to the tune in question (also only at 1 of the 2 tracks). The dilemma here is the general rules and guidelines of FITT. This puts @DolHaus in quite a rough spot here, tunes are to be posted as submitted, and that has been stressed concerning ABS throughout this shootout. Here we have a tuner, and a well respected one, who had an oversite and did not list a part to be fitted. Testing has now begun and he is asking to be allowed to make the change. Most seem ok with it, and another had pointed out that it goes against the idea of a deadline. Either way, someone is coming away unhappy here. Would you like to be in DolHaus' shoes right now?
Again, I have no side in this as I am only a tester, the other tuners need to be in agreement here I believe and currently are not. Tough call people, need more thoughts to help DolHaus make the best call I think.

Just my thoughts, and I have already retested with the improvement. Only at 1 of the 2 tracks however.
I dont have a problem with Praiano using his adjustment. Praiano is fair and honest with all other tuners, for this reason, I am willing to show Praiano the same respect with regard to testing his car as he originally tuned it.

I dont have a problem with Praiano using his adjustment. Praiano is fair and honest with all other tuners, for this reason, I am willing to show Praiano the same respect with regard to testing his car as he originally tuned it.
It's not my call, I am just sympathizing with both sides here. It is a tough call that is not totally, directly, addressed in the FITT RULES. Just pointing out that DolHaus is almost in a no win situation. But perhaps that needs to be addressed as to not question the"Spirit" of these shootouts in the future. @DigitalBaka where are you.

Those rules can be found here.

Setting the Otaliema MR2 transmission i´ve read

Transmission
N/A fixed ration transmission in use.
if you installed it prior to upgrading the engine please remove and re-install it. or reset defaults on the transmission

Nice trick, it make the gears shorter, better for both circuits we race. I almost never use fixed ratios transmission , so i´ve never knew this..... good to know by now. Well done. ;) 👍

EDIT:
By the way Otaliema , what´s about the brakes ??? Racing?? Normal??

Transmission
if you installed it prior to upgrading the engine please remove and re-install it. or reset defaults on the transmission

Nice trick, it make the gears shorter, better for both circuits we race. I almost never use fixed ratios transmission , so i´ve never knew this..... good to know by now. Well done. ;) 👍
Thank you sir, I didn't know about it as well until the hot hatch challenge when one of the other testers found out that the ratios are changing with the power upgrades. It does make things different, I forgot to do this on one of the civic's and dropped nearly a second off the best lap after I cycled the transmission.

Transmission

EDIT:
By the way Otaliema , what´s about the brakes ??? Racing?? Normal??
When you add certain parts such as ECU upgrade, engine stage, exhaust etc. (basically anything on the left side of the menu) it alters the RPM Redline and as a result the fixed transmission has to alter its ratios to reach the same stated top speed.
The transmission should always be uninstalled and reinstalled if you change any power parts on a car to allow the transmission to reset.👍

Thank you sir, I didn't know about it as well until the hot hatch challenge when one of the other testers found out that the ratios are changing with the power upgrades. It does make things different, I forgot to do this on one of the civic's and dropped nearly a second off the best lap after I cycled the transmission.
Ive always left the transmission till last when testing my 10 setups on a fully custom because of the RPM and torque change. Didn't realize or even think that it was a benefit on fixed ratios as well. Nice to know.

When you add certain parts such as ECU upgrade, engine stage, exhaust etc. (basically anything on the left side of the menu) it alters the RPM Redline and as a result the fixed transmission has to alter its ratios to reach the same stated top speed.
The transmission should always be uninstalled and reinstalled if you change any power parts on a car to allow the transmission to reset.👍
I knew it for the torque ,rpm red line, power.....but i almost don´t use this fixed ratios gearbox.... and for me, fixed is fixed .... :lol::odd:

I´ve finished my test , i´ll wait for the sentence to add or not my car.

View attachment 212146

Ridox2JZGTE DC= 2
Monster understeer, replica settings are not helping at all, the ballast just add some more. Real settings like 62/38 weight distribution are not working at all in GT6. Torture for any tester that is supose to do this for fun.

ImToLegitToQuit DC= 6
Good front grip, weight transfer help a lot over the soft spring. Rear ballast to high for the low grip front tires, mess a lot with driving line under accel when loosing grip because of the temperature.

Krenkme DC= 8
I love the car , good weight repartition, don´t loose traction. Perhaps to soft dampers and bar at the front, the car lay too easily on his grip and pass over sometimes if not smooth enough on the driving inputs.

randyrockstiff DC= 7
The car is too hard at the front, dampers and springs, this induce a bit of understeer but nothing big. LSD accel spot on, very good retake out corner, grip well spreaded.

View attachment 212247

sinof1337 DC= 7
Huge amount of rear ballast let the car like a MR driving style even if it´s 50/50 , all this well balanced, perhaps too much weight over the springs, a lighter car is easiest to drive with low grip tires and faster. I´ve tested it with WR3 = 994kg no rear wing and it was 0.200 faster on DF with a very good driving feeling and also safer. Nice tune overall.

787bcgr DC= 9
Perfect balance, the st brakes well setted are not a problem for no ABS driving, at least on DF, showing a very good eagerness, smooth weight transfer able to fall on the grip with precision. Just need to feel the right moment to accel out corner to not generate oversteer. Very nice driving feeling, excelent tune.

nijalninja DC= 8
Very good balance, a bit safer than 787bcgr tune, showing a few understeer mid corner. The car move well over the springs and there is no problems to drive it fast. Just take care out corner to be almost inline before full gas. Nice tune ,congrats.

View attachment 212543

xande1959 DC= 7
The balance is perfect , under brake in a corner , mid and out, this is already very good for a 4WD. The driving line still have his limitation , perhaps a car more agressive with more extreme TOE , springs and ride height would be faster... This could be a wonderfull safe beginner`s car. Don´t need superior skills to go fast.

Dol Haus DC= 9
The balance is still perfect but with a big plus. It´s a very agressive car that can follow the ideal fast line. For this just do the right wheel , accel and brake inputs and it will do what you want. I love the feeling, you can even place the car sideway on eiger right turn before the tunel under braking to bring it to the perfect place. Perhaps the car would recieve a 10 if the accel was answering the same out corner alowing a power slide... 25/75 or lower torque distribution ?? Anyway, congratulation for this excelent tune.

Shaunm80 DC= 8
Same behaviors (a bit more agressive) as Xande1959 car, very good balance anywhere, but too safe and you need to stay on the line waiting the car doing his good job. Different as DolHaus car, where you can still do something at this moment to gain line and time. Good job.

View attachment 213215

Ronald6 DC= 8
Very good car well balanced but not a car for me. Need na alien to drive it fast making 2 laps without going out of the road. The potential is there.... But the edge too and it´s very very sharp.

brian wolf DC= 7
The front ballast is suppose to make the things easier but this option don´t work so good anymore since 1.09. The tail can be very happy under accel out corner and the corner entry also can be a bit tricky inducing some oversteer. Need to maintain your foot on the pedal till the end of the rotation and also release progressivelly. The car loose also his MR2 way to enter a fast corner.

Lionheart2113 DC= 9
This is a wonderfull tune, it forgive some driving inputs (not so much but ok for na old MR2) ,the car have a great precision and lay on his grip progressivelly, you can feel when reach the limit.. A great pleasure to drive. Only one thing that i really don´t understand. Why this RH front 115 rear 100. This induce oversteer on a car that really don´t need this at all. I´ve tested it with front 100 rear 115 and my time fall to 1:32.8xx DF and 1:18.250 at eiger. This way you feel just more confident to attack the road and the rear grip stay a bit more under your wheel input. Anyway, congratulation for this great tune.

Otaliema DC= 8
Another great tune pefectly balanced , but i would need 50 laps on each track to get the best from it. The oversteer under strong braking is delicate to dominate on corner entry when you push the car. Same thing out corner under accel. Changes of direction like the right left chicane at eiger after the tunel, are also hard to master. But it´s me , it´s not the car...... call the Aliens to check how fast the car can be. Congrats for the tune.

Gino Caberlin DC= 7
Good car with a rear ballast, this don´t change a lot the behaviors of the car, it allow more rear grip and early accel out corner. The front of the car is lighter of course and because of this together with some other settings interfering, the direction have lost his precision floating a bit. This is a different car but it´s also very good to drive. Safer too, less need of countersteer on corner entry like with the others. In my opinion the time you gain on early accel ,you loose it at the retake, a lighter car ghost go away one or two cars at this moment. It´s not a problem at eiger where early acell is a good point, but prejudicial at DF where you can see lighter car ghost going away out of medium speed corners. Good driving sensation overall.

View attachment 212146

Ridox2JZGTE DC= 2

ImToLegitToQuit DC= 6

Krenkme DC= 8

randyrockstiff DC= 7

View attachment 212247

sinof1337 DC= 7

787bcgr DC= 9

nijalninja DC= 8

View attachment 212543

xande1959 DC= 7

Dol Haus DC= 9

Shaunm80 DC= 8

View attachment 213215

Ronald6 DC= 8
Very good car well balanced but not a car for me. Need na alien to drive it fast making 2 laps without going out of the road. The potential is there.... But the edge too and it´s very very sharp.

brian wolf DC= 7
The front ballast is suppose to make the things easier but this option don´t work so good anymore since 1.09. The tail can be very happy under accel out corner and the corner entry also can be a bit tricky inducing some oversteer. Need to maintain your foot on the pedal till the end of the rotation and also release progressivelly. The car loose also his MR2 way to enter a fast corner.

Lionheart2113 DC= 9
This is a wonderfull tune, it forgive some driving inputs (not so much but ok for na old MR2) ,the car have a great precision and lay on his grip progressivelly, you can feel when reach the limit.. A great pleasure to drive. Only one thing that i really don´t understand. Why this RH front 115 rear 100. This induce oversteer on a car that really don´t need this at all. I´ve tested it with front 100 rear 115 and my time fall to 1:32.8xx DF and 1:18.250 at eiger. This way you feel just more confident to attack the road and the rear grip stay a bit more under your wheel input. Anyway, congratulation for this great tune.

Otaliema DC= 8
Another great tune pefectly balanced , but i would need 50 laps on each track to get the best from it. The oversteer under strong braking is delicate to dominate on corner entry when you push the car. Same thing out corner under accel. Changes of direction like the right left chicane at eiger after the tunel, are also hard to master. But it´s me , it´s not the car...... call the Aliens to check how fast the car can be. Congrats for the tune.

Gino Caberlin DC= 7
Good car with a rear ballast, this don´t change a lot the behaviors of the car, it allow more rear grip and early accel out corner. The front of the car is lighter of course and because of this together with some other settings interfering, the direction have lost his precision floating a bit. This is a different car but it´s also very good to drive. Safer too, less need of countersteer on corner entry like with the others. In my opinion the time you gain on early accel ,you loose it at the retake, a lighter car ghost go away one or two cars at this moment. It´s not a problem at eiger where early acell is a good point, but prejudicial at DF where you can see lighter car ghost going away out of medium speed corners. Good driving sensation overall.
Thank you sir, I am very shocked and proud at your results. The ride height was strange, but I think it is either down to driving style/controller vs wheel. I chose those ride heights to try eliminating the push thru mid corner and "deal" with the oversteer on exit with other adjustments. But if you are saying it's faster being switched around, I will have to test that again.:cheers: :bowdown:

Hi @DolHaus
Can I post my car here to see if it's drivable by other ? Don't like to wast my time on it and keep it in my garage . But it will stay out of the computation . Thanks

ND

Hi @DolHaus
Can I post my car here to see if it's drivable by other ? Don't like to wast my time on it and keep it in my garage . But it will stay out of the computation . Thanks

ND
You may post a link to it here but please don't post the full tune as it could lead to confusion.

Testing is optional so I will leave it to the testers to decide if they have time for it 👍

@DolHaus

I may need to ask for a small extension for test result submission, i've only got the 4 NSX's left to test, but i'm off on hols tomorrow and return on deadline day, i'll know more when i get back, just pre empting worse case scenario.

@DolHaus

I may need to ask for a small extension for test result submission, i've only got the 4 NSX's left to test, but i'm off on hols tomorrow and return on deadline day, i'll know more when i get back, just pre empting worse case scenario.
Ok mate, no problem. Thank you for letting me know 👍

@praiano63
The vote is in favour of letting you add the improved body rigidity so I will allow this change and ask testers to please retest the car with extra parts fitted if they haven't already done so.

I do not want to see this happen again as I feel that a deadline should be a deadline, cars should be tested as posted on the date and time stated in the contest OP, if you the tuner didn't check your post was correct then that is your own fault. We've all screwed up before and had to live with it so why should it be any different in this case.
Whilst you always have the option to remove your tune from the competition I don't think that this is in keeping with the fun and friendly spirit of FITT contests. Getting it wrong and seeing how it gets on is part of that fun even if you have a reputation to uphold.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents, lets forget this unpleasantness, move on and keep this contest moving :gtpflag:

@praiano63
The vote is in favour of letting you add the improved body rigidity so I will allow this change and ask testers to please retest the car with extra parts fitted if they haven't already done so.

I do not want to see this happen again as I feel that a deadline should be a deadline, cars should be tested as posted on the date and time stated in the contest OP, if you the tuner didn't check your post was correct then that is your own fault. We've all screwed up before and had to live with it so why should it be any different in this case.
Whilst you always have the option to remove your tune from the competition I don't think that this is in keeping with the fun and friendly spirit of FITT contests. Getting it wrong and seeing how it gets on is part of that fun even if you have a reputation to uphold.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents, lets forget this unpleasantness, move on and keep this contest moving :gtpflag:
Well said Sir!👍 I will proceed with testing @praiano63 's tune updated, already have at 1 track. Have all the MR2s at the other, then 2 others after:crazy:. Hoping by Sat or Sunday as time on my PS3 is short next 2 days.

@praiano63

Thanks , nice . I´ll add my times and DC note to my tests later.

You may post a link to it here but please don't post the full tune as it could lead to confusion.

Testing is optional so I will leave it to the testers to decide if they have time for it 👍

No need my friend thank you any way 👍 tester have a lot of cars to test you are right!

ND

@nijalninja
Eiger: 1:20.463
Deep Forest:1:35.559

Combined: 2:56.022
DC: 6

The car had a few issues with delayed weight transfer, it would dive a bit under hard braking and then you could feel the springs bouncing and trying to reset. It wasn't too bad on entry, just made the car hard to predict once you release the brakes. I would suggest increasing the damper rates at the front in order to bring the wobbling under control. Drifted really well at higher speeds, could be sideways the entire way round the section of deep forest before you go up the valley without dropping much speed. Would make a fun little touge car if made a little more predictable

@787bcgr

Eiger: 1:20.925
Deep Forest:1:36.186

Combined: 2:57.111

I found this car to be a little bit too demanding and nervous, I'm sure it would be capable if you had time to get to know it but it just loses too much time amplifying little mistakes. It did everything you asked of it but if you made the slightest error it was lap over because it just took so long to get the car settled again. I don't think the soft ARBs did it any favours, tightening them up might give you more consistency without stiffening the car too much.

@sinof1337

Eiger: 1:21.513
Deep Forest:1:36.043

Combined: 2:57.556
DC: 9

Thoroughly enjoyed this car, great fun to slide around the track with ease and confidence knowing that it wouldn't do anything unexpected. It wasn't the fastest car but that didn't matter, the smiles generated by the big turbo spooling up and keeping the rear tyres lit was more than enough to make me forget about the lap timer. When I stopped fooling around and concentrated on lap time I found that the car was very predictable and consistent but lacked pace in the tighter corners.

@ImToLegitToQuit
Eiger: 1:20.146
Deep Forest:1:36.021

Combined: 2:56.167
DC: 7

Very well balanced car, the only place I found myself running into problems was with a bit of late corner understeer on longer corners. Apart from that it felt very lively and easy to drive. Personally I found the car to be more dynamic before the rear tyres went cold, if you could find a way to keep the heat in them then this would be something really special.

@krenkme
Eiger: 1:20.721
Deep Forest:1:36.134

Combined: 2:56.855

Bit of an odd one, sometimes it had loads of front end grip, sometimes none at all. Throttle seemed to be the key, the car could hold good tight lines but as soon as you applied any throttle the traction would disappear and the nose would point wide. Made it kind of difficult to get the power down effectively. I experimented with a similar setup during testing and found that you could stop the front pulling wide by adding a bit of camber at the rear (I think I was running 2.8F/1.0R) to give it something to lever against, for me it seemed to stop the car losing grip once it got past a certain point.

@randyrockstiff
Eiger: 1:20.772
Deep Forest:1:36.026

Combined: 2:56.798

Felt very solid and secure, a tiny hint of understeer but never really problematic. The car did feel a little bit stiff and this affected both its braking performance and ability to change direction quickly but overall the car felt fairly good and was by far the most consistent car I've driven so far. Not the most exciting drive but a solid race tune that won't let you down.

@Ridox2JZGTE
Eiger: 1:21.596
Deep Forest:1:36.583

Combined: 2:58.179

The car had a nice balance to it through the corners, perhaps a little bit too stiff but it held its line well. Unfortunately before getting to this nice bit of the car you first have to go through the worst part, the brakes. They felt extremely wooden and didn't really do anything to slow the car, I found myself having to brake so much earlier than I would otherwise and even then I was never sure if I'd actually stop before turning in. Shame really, with better brakes I think the car could have been quick.

@xande1959
Eiger: 1:20.845
Deep Forest:1:36.268

Combined: 2:57.113

A good solid feeling car, very predictable and easy to drive consistently. It did feel a little bit stiff and I found myself getting a bit of skittering from the tyres under high load which gave me a bit of understeer through a few corners, it wasn't too bad though, just stopped me from pushing as hard as I'd usually like.

@DolHaus
Eiger: 1:19.028
Deep Forest:1:34.802

Combined: 2:53.830

I don't like to give myself a high DC score but I truly enjoyed driving this car and was surprised by its relative pace.

@shaunm80
Eiger: 1:19.695
Deep Forest:1:35.455

Combined: 2:55.140
DC: 8

A very stable and solid feeling tune. It had tons of grip but would only really run one line around both courses, if you deviated from the path slightly then you ran into a wall of understeer. It ran the one line really well but you couldn't take it by the scruff of the neck and make it work for you, you just had to concentrate on being super clean and consistent. Solid and consistent but not the most exciting drive.

@Otaliema
Eiger: 1:19.865
Deep Forest:1:35.243

Combined: 2:55.108

Fast and remarkably easy to drive, thoroughly impressed by the way this thing handled itself. It felt a little bit unresponsive compared to the other MR2s to start with but I found it just allowed me to be far more cavalier with it without having to worry about upsetting it. A tiny hint of understeer on some corners but nowhere near a problematic amount, just enough to remind you to back off and let the car do the work. Great job

@Gino Caberlin
Eiger: 1:20.393
Deep Forest:1:35.804

Combined: 2:56.197

Reasonably stable and easy to drive but lacked precision. It felt quite soft which was good for general traction but also meant the car had a tendency to struggle with delayed weight transfer in the faster corners, it would lean one way and then the weight would sway side to side a bit before settling which could easily catch you out.

@praiano63
Eiger: 1:19.927
Deep Forest:1:34.845

Combined: 2:54.772

Extremely stable and easy to drive quickly. I did find that I kept running into a bit of understeer on the tighter bends though, just seemed to hit a point and then wouldn't rotate any further, good for predictability but I found myself wanting it to be a little bit sharper so I could push it harder. Personal preference really, for most this will be the ideal car

@brian wolf
Eiger: 1:21.397
Deep Forest:1:36.736

Combined: 2:58.133

I had a bit of a love/hate thing with this car, it felt lovely and controllable for the most part but as soon as you went 0.1% past its limits it would just let go every time. You could slide it a bit but it was always a risk, the car seemed to let you have a bit of fun and then would just give up and leave you facing the wrong way in a cloud of smoke.

@Lionheart2113
Eiger: 1:19.488
Deep Forest:1:34.927

Combined: 2:54.415
DC: 10

I loved the feel of this car, it was constantly nervous and felt slightly dangerous but was so much more manageable near the limit. I could really push the car to its limits without the fear that if I exceeded them it would snap without warning, always felt like I had plenty of time to react to the slides and twitches and use them to my advantage rather than fighting against them. Not going to be everyone's cup of tea but if you enjoy barely controlled chaos then this is the car for you.

@Ronald6

Eiger: 1:20.667
Deep Forest:1:35.432

Combined: 2.56.099

This car had a fantastic balance to it and I feel it could have been a lot faster if given more laps. It could do exactly what you asked of it with real precision but you need to be so careful with it as any small correction during a corner would upset it. I think the rear had just a little bit too much vagueness to it and I found that it was still moving around long after the weight should have settled. This is a pure hot lap car and I enjoyed that about it, if you could get a perfect lap together it would be untouchable but the margin for error is so slim.

Back