Accel:/9

Deccel:/10

Power limiter: 90.5%

Ballast : weight - 7kg position - 0%

Photomode competition pic:
Apricot Hill Raceway.jpg

Last edited:
Hello guys, :)
the deadline is also valid for the tester ??
I do not think I have time to test this weekend but definitely next week !!!

Mr Hami ... that would be nice too, would be to first page the list of shared cars with their adjusters circuit to which they were associated
it's just a suggestion, do not take it wrong ! :rolleyes:
I admit to be a little lost, especially google translation does not always work properly
:nervous:

on my side, I will proceed like this
- About 10 laps by car and circuit and then I'll post my time here
okay ??

:cheers:

Mr Hami ... that would be nice too, would be to first page the list of shared cars with their adjusters circuit to which they were associated
I admit to be a little lost, especially google translation does not always work properly

okay ??

Cars are due by March 2nd (02/03/2014)
Testing results due by March 16th (16/03/2014)

10 laps will be good
I believe there is a template for testers somewhere if someone can post a link

hope that makes sense

bon chance

I see where your coming from @praiano63 I will endeavor to not post till I'm out of time or totally happy with them in the future.
As for these updates on the Roadster, first round was just me jumping the gun on the tune post and I had forgotten to change my transmission to adjust to the new power parts, second update was unintentional, I was making adjustments to make it more all around track friendly and I found these setting shaved some time.

Final tune from me. I'm not as happy with this one but its the best I can do!

Spec: Roadster Touring Car
Car: Mazda Roadster Touring Car

Wheel / Controller: Fanatec CSR with ABS 1
Power: 276bhp
Weight: 816kg
Weight dist.: 53/47
Performance Points: 450PP
Tires: Racing Hard

Suspension: Height-Adjustable, Fully-Customisable Suspension

Ride Height: 90/90mm

Spring Rate: 10.6/9.4 kgf/mm

Dampers (Compression): 2/2

Dampers (Extension): 6/6

Anti-Roll Bars: 1/7
Camber Angle (-): 0.00/0.00
Toe Angle: 0.00/0.00

Brakes: Racing
Bias: 7/7

Transmission: (Fully Customisable Transmission)

Speed: 143

1: 3.561
2: 2.403
3: 1.741
4: 1.332
5: 1.077

Final: 4.3

Limited Slip Differential: (Fully Customizable Mechanical Limited-Slip Differential)
Initial Torque: 5
Acceleration Sensitivity: 20
Braking Sensitivity: 5
Clutch & Flywheel: Standard
Drive Shaft: Carbon

Power
Oil Change: No
Power Limiter: 100.0%
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Computer: Standard
Exhaust: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Standard
Catalytic Converter: Standard
Intake Tuning: Standard
Turbo Kit: Stage: High RPM Turbo
Nitrous Oxide (N2O): No

Body
Body Rigidity Improvement: No
Aero Kit: N/A
Rear wing: N/A
Front downforce: 200
Rear downforce: 200
Weight Reduction: Standard
Hood: Standard
Windows: Standard
Ballast: 21kg
Ballast position: +50%

Ok, it´s your shootout. I just don´t see the point to post tunes if they are not finished.
Testers have a really big job. They drive hours and hours just for fun, taking over they precious time testing a lot of cars.
Testing in several categories around 10 laps for each car represent more or less 10 hours of driving time.
This is why testers have all my respect and why they have the right to begin to test any posted tune before the tuner deadline.

I can respect that praiano, but there is no current written rule in FITT competitions. Without a written rule, testers who start early are at risk of driving an unfinished tune. We may need a rule, but I am not sure which one. Option one: once a tune is posted in the competition thread, they are final. Option two: testers who start early are at risk of having to retest a tune.

Another new rule that we may need is that testers cannot post results or impressions of a tune until after the tuner deadline. It has not happened yet, but probably a good rule to add along with one of the two options above?

okay ??

That is the plan. I am usually able to link them a few minutes after they are posted, but I have not gotten much playing time or GTPlanet time this week. Did not have much time to tune either.

I plan to link them all tonight and post my tunes.

I can respect that praiano, but there is no current written rule in FITT competitions. Without a written rule, testers who start early are at risk of driving an unfinished tune. We may need a rule, but I am not sure which one. Option one: once a tune is posted in the competition thread, they are final. Option two: testers who start early are at risk of having to retest a tune.

Another new rule that we may need is that testers cannot post results or impressions of a tune until after the tuner deadline. It has not happened yet, but probably a good rule to add along with one of the two options above?

I think your idea that testers expect that all models be posted to try is very interresting and create a list would also welcome ;)👍

As a (long time) tester I understand that in these challenges if I test a tune before the deadline I might need to test again.
So I'm with option 2, always have been.

And I have always considered it uncouth to review a tune before the deadline. So I'm fine with that rule also.

Any more rules for these FITT challenges and it'll turn into a bureaucracy. :shudder: :horror:

I am a newby to the GT series (started in August), but I'm also in the business of making sensible rules (retired lawyer).

My vote is for Option One (once a tune is posted, it is final). Also, there should be no testers' reviews posted until after the deadline for review submissions.

This will prevent changing of tunes based on early reviews of other tunes, or even the tuner's car! And for the same reasons broadcasts of exit polls are not allowed while US voting booths are still open, we don't want reviewers to influence other testers.

One serious exception is when PD changes physics mid-competition. In all fairness, the completion is wholly invalid if PD moves the goal mid-game.

I believe that I have all posted tunes through jtqmopar's in the post above, all linked on the first page of the thread. If I happened to miss a tune, please let me know.

Great participation so far. Thanks to everyone who signed up.

I believe that I have all posted tunes through jtqmopar's in the post above, all linked on the first page of the thread. If I happened to miss a tune, please let me know.

Great participation so far. Thanks to everyone who signed up.
You missed my SCAA Improved Touring -
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/fitt-miata-tuning-challenge-by-mch.303511/page-4#post-9381525

Thank you for your efforts so far, been a really well organised contest and a lot of fun.
Looking forward to the results, best of luck to the test pilots.

I have to opt out as I am ill with chest infection. I should be available for testing though
Rest man if you caught what I had your going to be down for a week even on meds I was only 50%.
Get well soon
What he said. Whatever the heck that bug is it is awful! Just make sure you pack in the water until your eyeballs float!

Hi MCH. I can't see my two tunes on the 1st page which I tuned for Improved and Touring Car class.
Be grateful if they could be added.

Link to the post here in your thread is Link

Many thanks

Shaun

Hey FITT elders (not a crack about age) for testers are we supposed to test online, arcade, or just free run in A-Spec mode? The reason I ask; I took a tune to arcade mode for giggles and grins, and although it was the same tune, it did handle differently ie worse!!! Thoughts?

Hey FITT elders (not a crack about age) for testers are we supposed to test online, arcade, or just free run in A-Spec mode? The reason I ask; I took a tune to arcade mode for giggles and grins, and although it was the same tune, it did handle differently ie worse!!! Thoughts?

Testers must test offline in Arcade Mode - that's a requirement. So if you tuned online and the car handles worse offline then that's just unlucky, you still have to time to fix it.

hi guys,
I was finally able to implement all the settings cars for Street Touring Roadster Tuners '07 Rotenboden
that work, but I like that :P
However, I encountered some problem with some setup as listed below:

DRIVER: Engine parts problem with limiter :irked:
Xande: Engine parts problem with limiter :irked:
PKS: limiter is not mentioned, is it 91.2% ??
ONBOY123: the adjustment of the gearbox seems to me strange, no ??
:odd:

can you please check these parameters ??
thank you and good Sunday :)

Testers must test offline in Arcade Mode - that's a requirement. So if you tuned online and the car handles worse offline then that's just unlucky, you still have to time to fix it.

Oh crap!!! Well then my tune is completely out of the running. Thanks!:cheers:

hi guys,
I was finally able to implement all the settings cars for Street Touring Roadster Tuners '07 Rotenboden
that work, but I like that :P
However, I encountered some problem with some setup as listed below:

DRIVER: Engine parts problem with limiter :irked:

can you please check these parameters ??
thank you and good Sunday :)

Hi seb
Can you tell me please which car you talking about ? Sorry, from the time i post the cars I didn't come back to look at it again . Thank you

ND

Hi MCH. I can't see my two tunes on the 1st page which I tuned for Improved and Touring Car class.
Be grateful if they could be added.

Link to the post here in your thread is Link

Many thanks

Shaun

Sorry about that. Linked now. Thanks for the help.

ONBOY123: the adjustment of the gearbox seems to me strange, no ?? :odd:

By strange, you mean "why is top speed setting so damn low"? Or are the actual ratios not correct?

If it's the "112mph" thing…get used to it, I'm lazy. :P The final gear of 2.5 or whatever it was increases the top speed, so it's not an issue. Even if the numbers look stupid. :lol:

If it's the ratios being a bit whack, then where the hell were you Dan, why you no tell me. :grumpy:

Back