FITT Old Vs. New Hatchback Challenge

Which pair of cars is the best looking of the bunch?

• Total voters
@Motor City Hami 👍
How about that twin clutch usage on 450pp, and is it allowed to update already posted tune during "tuning period"?

I would prefer to mandate one clutch part to make it easier on the test drivers. It would be really easy to overlook that when switching between tunes.

FITT needs a better rule for changes to posted tunes. I recommend this. Tuners can post early tunes to the thread. Once they are ready for test drivers to start with their tune, tuners should add a line to the tune post saying "Complete - ok to test." Once that phrase is posted under your tune, no changes will be allowed. I will take a screen grab of each tune once that line of copy is posted to it.

I would like to be a tuner and tester please. Just quit smoking, chewing, and diet coke. This should keep the brain and fingers busy.
Man all the strength of will to ya it's not easy, with the cut out of coke and nicotine you are going to have lots of ups and downs. Recommend coffee with heavy cream to help keep you awake at least. Been there done that almost got the smoking quit didn't quite make it there but I did cut the soda out, but had to replace it with creamed coffee for the caffeine.

1:56 @ Monaco in a 400 pp car ..... You're a crazy driver @Lionheart2113

Man all the strength of will to ya it's not easy, with the cut out of coke and nicotine you are going to have lots of ups and downs. Recommend coffee with heavy cream to help keep you awake at least. Been there done that almost got the smoking quit didn't quite make it there but I did cut the soda out, but had to replace it with creamed coffee for the caffeine.

1:56 @ Monaco in a 400 pp car ..... You're a crazy driver @Lionheart2113
Thanks. Almost got it wipped. Just need to stay busy.

Count me in as a tuna and driver.

You can tuna piano, but can you tuna fish???
FOCL Smiley.gif

Cheers Smiley.gif

With that time in the 400 PP car, are you sure you went to the right track? :odd:
With you asking that, I had to go back and make sure everything was to the specs and I was on the right track.:P @coryclifford is right on the sub 1:55 car (I've only done the transmission and LSD so far), but I found its brother to be just as competitive against the other 450pp's. I wonder what car he might be talking about.:odd:

Back