FITT Race Car Tuner Challenge

Which two tracks should we use? (choose two)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just wanted to say I also just nominated Johnny's car for the tune of the week after his epic performance in the 500PP class.:bowdown::gtpflag:

Would like to suggest others do the same and that future event winners also get nominated as a way to both recognize their achievements and to raise awareness of F.I.T.T.👍👍

Just wanted to say I also just nominated Johnny's car for the tune of the week after his epic performance in the 500PP class.:bowdown::gtpflag:

Would like to suggest others do the same and that future event winners also get nominated as a way to both recognize their achievements and to raise awareness of F.I.T.T.👍👍

I sent a link to this thread and suggested that all of the top tunes need to be considered. Maybe even a tune(s) of the week since there were so many good ones from this competition.

Congratulations to Johnnypenso for his 500PP entry being selected as the tune of the week. Johnny - you are one of the popular kids in school now. Not long and you'll be dating the home coming queen.

Well done Johnny, really good car, close to perfection. CSLACR Spoon S2000 Race Car '00 also is a dream to drive, a lot of very good cars in this shootout high level.
Congrats to everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

This car is fantastic, the best FWD of the show. Drop some of that crazy 35 rear aero, add some power, and she's running 26's. - CSLACR

Great to hear, thanks! I will ditch the aero, don't know why i had it so high to be honest.

Congratulations to Johnnypenso for his 500PP entry being selected as the tune of the week. Johnny - you are one of the popular kids in school now. Not long and you'll be dating the home coming queen.

That's some good news, hopefully it shines the light a little more on the already popular F.I.T.T. Tuning Events as a resource for great tunes for all kinds of cars.👍👍

The Homecoming Queen was a stuck up 🤬...her Mom on the other hand....::bowdown:

Back