FITT Stingray (C7) Challenge. Congratulations To the podium finishers. See results for who won.

• Thread starter Otaliema
  • 408 comments
Firstly, thank you @Otaliema for putting this event together. It was great fun and had a awesome turn out!.

Thank you to all the testers for all the time and effort they put in, it really does make the world of difference when so many get involved.

Finally, Well done @Bowtie-muscle for your double podium win. Great job and very close competition you fought. Congratulations to all the other podium finishers too.

Thank you to everyone who participated in this event, it was great fun. It showed once again that when a cars weight and power are fixed the flat floor wins, even on a high speed course that Indy is. This is truly a great car once it has a flat floor, it can hold it's own with the euro super cars, just still has that wonderful throaty V6 sound that american muscle is so well known for.

Big Congrats to @Bowtie-muscle for the sweep, living up to his name. 👍:cheers:
@coryclifford and myself got the cars right for speed, but not for DC, cory was close missing 3rd by 10 points. :odd: 👍
@lBt_33 and @shaunm80 pulled off sneaky DC podiums for us. Congratulations gentlemen.

How many miles would you say you have driven in GT6 in the following categories:
1. C7 Corvettes?
2. Corvettes?
3. Chevy's?

Just out of curiosity. Is Chevy your most driven brand in the game? <--- oopps... that will get this post picked up in Chevy's social listening tools. :lol:
:lol:
Actually, the C6 Corvettes have the most use and mileage. Chevy is by far my most used brand. Would be close to 50% but FITT tuning and testing has had me drive many other brands. ;)

Congratulations for the sweep @Bowtie-muscle :cheers:. That was one sweet ride from, and a well deserved double win for you sir :bowdown:. It works quite well for me on the wheel too :)👍

Congrats also to the other Podium finishers :bowdown::cheers:

A big thanks goes to @Otaliema for running another successful and fun event. Great idea for a challenge and a great car to use too. Kudos sir :cheers:

And a great big thanks to all the tuners for offering up a great variety of tunes for this awesome machine.:cheers::gtpflag:

Back