FITT Stingray (C7) Challenge. Congratulations To the podium finishers. See results for who won.

Discussion in 'GT6 Tuning' started by Otaliema, Apr 18, 2016.

1. coryclifford

coryclifford

And congratulations to you too, Captain Chevrolet.

Congrats to everyone.

And thanks again for doing these events, especially the testers.

Otaliema, lBt_33, Thorin Cain and 2 others like this.
  2. fordracer

fordracer

Congrats @Bowtie-muscle on the double win and to the podium finishers on a close race.

Bass Addict, Otaliema, lBt_33 and 2 others like this.
  3. TheInfamousJEW6

TheInfamousJEW6

Congrats @Bowtie-muscle!

And a special thanks to all the testers! Without you guys there'd be no FITT events! :cheers:

4. shaunm80

shaunm80

Firstly, thank you @Otaliema for putting this event together. It was great fun and had a awesome turn out!.

Thank you to all the testers for all the time and effort they put in, it really does make the world of difference when so many get involved.

Finally, Well done @Bowtie-muscle for your double podium win. Great job and very close competition you fought. Congratulations to all the other podium finishers too.

5. OdeFinn

OdeFinn

@Bowtie-muscle congratulations, like I said on my review, both things packed on one setup.. :)

6. biffa3

biffa3

Well done all. Another well hosted competition with some terrific cars provided. My PS3 lasted one more day, and is now with a nice repair man who can hopefully ressurect it!

7. Otaliema

Otaliema

Thank you to everyone who participated in this event, it was great fun. It showed once again that when a cars weight and power are fixed the flat floor wins, even on a high speed course that Indy is. This is truly a great car once it has a flat floor, it can hold it's own with the euro super cars, just still has that wonderful throaty V6 sound that american muscle is so well known for.

Big Congrats to @Bowtie-muscle for the sweep, living up to his name. :tup::cheers:
    @coryclifford and myself got the cars right for speed, but not for DC, cory was close missing 3rd by 10 points. :odd: :tup:
    @lBt_33 and @shaunm80 pulled off sneaky DC podiums for us. Congratulations gentlemen.

8. lBt_33

lBt_33

Congrats all and especially @Bowtie-muscle for both win ! :cheers:

Happy with my DC Score, not so with the laptimes but hey, we can't have everything :p

9. Ale67

Ale67

Congrats to all, my friends. Happy for 5th DC. Compliments to the best : @Bowtie-muscle :tup::tup::tup:

10. Motor City Hami

Motor City Hami

With a name like @Bowtie-muscle you better win a Chevy Corvette challenge. Nice work. Good to see you get the top spot. You always tend to float around the podium. It's good to see you dominate one.

11. Bowtie-muscle

Bowtie-muscle

Otaliema likes this.
  12. Motor City Hami

Motor City Hami

How many miles would you say you have driven in GT6 in the following categories:
    1. C7 Corvettes?
    2. Corvettes?
    3. Chevy's?

Just out of curiosity. Is Chevy your most driven brand in the game? <--- oopps... that will get this post picked up in Chevy's social listening tools. :lol:

13. Bowtie-muscle

Bowtie-muscle

:lol:
    Actually, the C6 Corvettes have the most use and mileage. Chevy is by far my most used brand. Would be close to 50% but FITT tuning and testing has had me drive many other brands. ;)

14. Motor City Hami

Motor City Hami

A follow up question. Have you tuned every Chevy in the game? If not, which one do you wish you would have by now?

15. Bowtie-muscle

Bowtie-muscle

Done them all, some are better than others. Some I just don't like the way PD modeled. 69 Camaro SS for example, but all for my own use.

16. DolHaus

DolHaus

Well done @Bowtie-muscle , another trophy for the mantelpiece :tup:

Well done to @Otaliema for once again putting another well organised contest together, you're really holding it down and you deserve more recognition for your efforts

:gtpflag:

17. Otaliema

Otaliema

Thank you sir.
    Running the events has become much easier as of late. Got a system down. :tup:

18. Thorin Cain

Thorin Cain Premium

Congratulations for the sweep @Bowtie-muscle :cheers:. That was one sweet ride from, and a well deserved double win for you sir :bowdown:. It works quite well for me on the wheel too :):tup:

Congrats also to the other Podium finishers :bowdown::cheers:

A big thanks goes to @Otaliema for running another successful and fun event. Great idea for a challenge and a great car to use too. Kudos sir :cheers:

And a great big thanks to all the tuners for offering up a great variety of tunes for this awesome machine.:cheers::gtpflag:

demonchilde, Otaliema, Ale67 and 4 others like this.
  19. sinof1337

sinof1337

Congrats to @Bowtie-muscle and the rest of the podium, and thank you testers for all of your hard work.