FITT Stingray (C7) Challenge. Congratulations To the podium finishers. See results for who won.

• Thread starter Otaliema
  • 408 comments
Wow, those are some hard springs.:eek: I hope you put a sticker on it saying "mind the bump(s)".:mischievous:
👍

The real C7R car can have up to over 300Nmm spring at the front :) Bone crusher in race car :lol: I'm going lowest front here that would suit best for oval, should have been 170Nmm or more than 17kgmm :D

With downforce from flat floor, it's soft enough and need stiffer if want to go lower in ride height.

Last edited:
Getting somewhere…

image.jpeg

:D

Great to have you back sir.
Could u twist your arm into testing as well?
You can list me as tentative, but probably not. My controller is really messed up right now, with buttons being "pressed" even though I'm not touching them. Its not yet bad enough to justify getting a new one, or to stop me from tuning, but I wouldn't feel comfortable posting times using it.

I didn't realise how quick this challenge was to tune for.:dunce: Can I be put down as a tester please? If I can get a tune together this weekend, I'll withdraw from being a tester and just be a tuner.... as the new scoring system for DC can really be effected by own tune scores.

I didn't realise how quick this challenge was to tune for.:dunce: Can I be put down as a tester please? If I can get a tune together this weekend, I'll withdraw from being a tester and just be a tuner.... as the new scoring system for DC can really be effected by own tune scores.
Not if you are truly honest.

You can list me as tentative, but probably not. My controller is really messed up right now, with buttons being "pressed" even though I'm not touching them. Its not yet bad enough to justify getting a new one, or to stop me from tuning, but I wouldn't feel comfortable posting times using it.
That sucks. Have you tried cleaning it?
I'll hold a spot on the score sheet for you but won't list you due to the highly unlikely nature of your situation.

Yeah I'll get you added sir.
If you get a tune in still test just don't read anything till your done 👍

Hope it's not too late! I'll sign up for a tuner. Unfortunately I won't have time to test. Heck I've had about 2 hours of game time in the last 2 weeks... :crazy: But I love the C7 and want in on this competition! :cheers:
Sounds like a plan sir.

I'm almost done with mine I think. Hard to gauge my time compaired to others.
the flat floor is worth 25 km/h loss on the home straight but worth nearly 2 seconds on the infield.....

Sounds like a plan sir.

I'm almost done with mine I think. Hard to gauge my time compaired to others.
the flat floor is worth 25 km/h loss on the home straight but worth nearly 2 seconds on the infield.....
I just lost my path on lap time hunt. Started to exaggerate camber, making grip tune without flat floor, hunting stable body balance.. Well it laps still on decent range, low 1:32, but definitely lot funnier to drive than flat floor car, it gives anything what driver asks, stays clued if wanted, or takes long slides, but you have to ask for slides, not giving surprise sides. :)

I'm starting to think it's a wash on the flat floor unless you're very skilled like @coryclifford is. I have a large speed advantage with out it but the braking distances make up for that on every turn.

Back