FITT V8 Supercar at Bathurst Challenge now closed. Winners announced.

• Thread starter Pete05
  • 496 comments
Ok here's my tune.

Ride Height 70/70
Spring Rate 16.00/13.50
Damper Comp 2/2
Damper Ext. 2/3
Anti-roll 3/7
Camber 0/0
Toe -0.30/0.00
Diff 60/60/60
Aero 500/530
Brake bias 6/10

Good luck & if you end up over the fence, no refunds, no warranty & I don't remember ever meeting you :P

Ok here's my tune.

Ride Height 70/70
Spring Rate 16.00/13.50
Damper Comp 2/2
Damper Ext. 2/3
Anti-roll 3/7
Camber 0/0
Toe -0.30/0.00
Diff 60/60/60
Aero 500/530
Brake bias 6/10

Good luck & if you end up over the fence, no refunds, no warranty & I don't remember ever meeting you :P
All linked up sir.

Ride Height: 95/75
Spring Rate: 16.01/23.97
Dampers (Comp): 1/10
Dampers (Ext): 10/1
Anti-Roll Bar: 3/7
Camber: 0.0/0.0
Toe: 0.00/-0.30
Brake Balance: 2/10
LSD: 8/14/5
Downforce: 500/600
  • Manual Transmission, ABS 1
  • DS3 (L2/R2 for Gas/Brake & X/O for Shift Down/Up)

This car has so much understeer that the tune ended up looking like one I'd use on an FF race car! :crazy: My best was a 2'01.568, but on a track I'm pretty nervous and inconsistent at, just getting this car to be easy to drive on the pad was all I really wanted to aim for at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Fun stuff

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Ride Height: 95/75
Spring Rate: 16.01/23.97
Dampers (Comp): 1/10
Dampers (Ext): 10/1
Anti-Roll Bar: 3/7
Camber: 0.0/0.0
Toe: 0.00/-0.30
Brake Balance: 2/10
LSD: 8/14/5
Downforce: 500/600
  • Manual Transmission, ABS 1
  • DS3 (L2/R2 for Gas/Brake & X/O for Shift Down/Up)

This car has so much understeer that the tune ended up looking like one I'd use on an FF race car! :crazy: My best was a 2'01.568, but on a track I'm pretty nervous and inconsistent at, just getting this car to be easy to drive on the pad was all I really wanted to aim for at the end of the day.
Looks great sir.
All linked up. @Bass Addict have some fun sir.

Fresh outlook and and new ideas on my tune this afternoon has found me over a tenth of lap time, with at least two more tenths still on the table. I'd keep driving until I got the perfect lap, but a 2'00.523 (on lap 2) will have to suffice.

Bambi's Banzai Tune:

Ride Height: 78/78
Spring Rate: 16.01/13.50
Dampers (C): 2/10
Dampers (E): 9/2
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/7
Camber Angle: 0.0/0.0
Toe Angle: -0.20/-0.03

Brake Balance: 4/7
Differential: 7/12/5
Downforce: 500/530

Gearbox and oil are at FITT control regulations. Tuned on a game controller.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Fresh outlook and and new ideas on my tune this afternoon has found me over a tenth of lap time, with at least two more tenths still on the table. I'd keep driving until I got the perfect lap, but a 2'00.523 (on lap 2) will have to suffice.

Bambi's Banzai Tune:

Ride Height: 78/78
Spring Rate: 16.01/13.50
Dampers (C): 2/10
Dampers (E): 9/2
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/7
Camber Angle: 0.0/0.0
Toe Angle: -0.20/-0.03

Brake Balance: 4/7
Differential: 7/12/5
Downforce: 500/530

Gearbox and oil are at FITT control regulations.
Smoking fast time sir.
Tune looks good, you're all linked up.

@Pete05 that's everyone, in on time.

I apologize in advance for dragging this into this thread but , I can no longer be a part of anything to do with one particular tuner. This tuner has publicly called me out in another thread and when presented with proof, lied to me in a pm (I saw you viewing the thread in your profile) stating he had no need to view this information. Life's to short for me to put up with this sort of childish behavior so I'm regretfully out. Thank you all (bar one):cheers:

I apologize in advance for dragging this into this thread but , I can no longer be a part of anything to do with one particular tuner. This tuner has publicly called me out in another thread and when presented with proof, lied to me in a pm (I saw you viewing the thread in your profile) stating he had no need to view this information. Life's to short for me to put up with this sort of childish behavior so I'm regretfully out. Thank you all (bar one):cheers:
I'm sorry to see you backing out. But I understand.

If you feel that strongly about your feelings towards this particular individual then it's probably for the best.
In other news, due to the overwhelming support by our registered Tuners (19 at last count), @Otaliema and I have decided to extend the official Testing window by exactly 7 days.
This will give all Testers 21 days in total to work through all 19 tunes. Something even the busiest of us should be able to manage without too much stress.
Testing now officially closes at 6:00pm AEST 13 June.

It was me @Pete05 that is why FVP MIC is pulling out because in another thread, I did not believe him on something and I could not activate this thing and you can actually do it, I was wrong and Testers can scrap my tune for this event.

@FPV MIC @fordlaser777
So you two ruffled each other's feathers. Can you two shake and agree it was a miss understanding call it over and stay in the challenge?

I read over the thread, can't speak to what was said in PM.
Bugs/glitches can hard to duplicate. You both stood your ground on what you knew at that time. It happens.

@FPV MIC @fordlaser777
So you two ruffled each other's feathers. Can you two shake and agree it was a miss understanding call it over and stay in the challenge?

Bugs/glitches can hard to duplicate. You both stood your ground on what you knew at that time. It happens.
It was really a miss understanding and I was wrong, I did apologies in the thread over that matter and as you said these things happen, I am happy to stay in the challenge if MPV MIC does the same.

From what I see; it's was just a Q&A Session at High-Speed & High-Adrenaline. That's a gentlement's way of proving the statements, and a gentlement's way too to admit own mistake.

It's not childish to fight, to stand to for what u think is Right.
This is what bothe side will agree on.

The argument now is a useful reference; with proofs & pics supplied. Compared to just a words claiming this and that. Thus, the discussion is highly fruitful & clearer for the knowledge seekers, probably more than it may benefit both Fighters maybe.

I say Let's stay;
Argue more.
Reveals more.
Fights more.
Learn more.
Race more.

It's a men's playground. Don't keep grudges like kids. Let's continue racing, cheers.. 👍

SRF bug in the QM has been known for long time by some people, it only has been discussed openly on GTP recently on that thread. Early days of QM, I already seen racers used the bug ( from replays )

@FPV MIC @fordlaser777

It was really a miss understanding and I was wrong, I did apologies in the thread over that matter and as you said these things happen, I am happy to stay in the challenge if MPV MIC does the same.
Over to you @FPV MIC

I'd really like all involved to just take a deep breathe, count to ten & let's all just get along hmmm?

From what I see; it's was just a Q&A Session at High-Speed & High-Adrenaline. That's a gentlement's way of proving the statements, and a gentlement's way too to admit own mistake.

It's not childish to fight, to stand to for what u think is Right.
This is what bothe side will agree on.

The argument now is a useful reference; with proofs & pics supplied. Compared to just a words claiming this and that. Thus, the discussion is highly fruitful & clearer for the knowledge seekers, probably more than it may benefit both Fighters maybe.

I say Let's stay;
Argue more.
Reveals more.
Fights more.
Learn more.
Race more.

It's a men's playground. Don't keep grudges like kids. Let's continue racing, cheers.. 👍
Perhaps me being 52 year old kid that has not grown up yet.

Hahaha, perhaps we r all are. Argue about Computer Games? hahaa.. We used to slap our sons fighting over controllers. Now we r just lucky GT6 is on PS3. Kids all on PS4 now. hahaha..
I don't slap mine for fighting over the controllers, I take them away. :lol: works a ton better. Can't play if you don't have a controller.

hehe, slap is already the last resort. hide controllers, their cousins bring theirs, yet still fighting over it. life's full of solutions.

Come on @FPV MIC.. give face to this 52-years old driver here. He's probably parking at the Disabled Parking at Malls.. Come on have a mercy, give face this time, we bully back him some other time. hehe.

hehe, slap is already the last resort. hide controllers, their cousins bring theirs, yet still fighting over it. life's full of solutions.

Come on @FPV MIC.. give face to this 52-years old driver here. He's probably parking at the Disabled Parking at Malls.. Come on have a mercy, give face this time, we bully back him some other time. hehe.
No bullying no no.
Give flack, ok. 👍
Could always turn parental controls and lock down everything but little kid games ;)

Back