Five new PM-Screens at IGN

  • Thread starter Thread starter Freddie
  • 10 comments
  • 1,029 views
They're all here.
People usually miss this thread, I guess.
Thanks anyway.
 
I wonder how close you can get to the car as to me all the shots have been panoramic from the same vanatge point, I wanna take pics of the left side from the rear and get good and close to the wheels and do some crazy car photography angles. :)
 
_aj
I wonder how close you can get to the car as to me all the shots have been panoramic from the same vanatge point, I wanna take pics of the left side from the rear and get good and close to the wheels and do some crazy car photography angles. :)
I always wondered that too.
 
Is that the intake on the toyota, the thing that goes up the windshield and onto the roof , because if it is that is really cool.
 
ya its a snorkel so that it doesnt get clogged with... i guess in this case snow. very helpful in watery rally stages too.
 
HOLY CRAP SO SHINY! THANKS!
gran-turismo-4-20040921040449378.jpg
 
we had them here first.

GTP video posted on IGN and we got the pics first.

GTP: 2 IGN: 0
 
stoked to see a classic beetle in the game. I had not heard of that being in there before.
 
Back