New snow track

  • Thread starter Thread starter butch
  • 22 comments
  • 1,574 views
Sorry, you have seen it. So let's close this trhead
 
For me its the 1st time i see those pix
It'll be like drifting driving at this snow trax :D


And this?! :odd:
What could be this building?

gran-turismo-4-20040819032947989.jpg
 
Have seen the snow pics before, have no idea what track it is the graphics really are beatiful on them. As for the building thats only for photo mode (Though it would be fun to race around there!)
 
cELica
For me its the 1st time i see those pix
It'll be like drifting driving at this snow trax :D


And this?! :odd:
What could be this building?
That's Tokyo International Forum.

See some more pictures here.
 
911_gt3_rs
Have seen the snow pics before, have no idea what track it is the graphics really are beatiful on them.

I haven't seen them either. I hope PD fix the tires, where are the narrow spike-tires?
 
GTJugend
I haven't seen them either. I hope PD fix the tires, where are the narrow spike-tires?
snow tyres snow tyres snow tyres p l e a s e :ouch:
 
Something tells me that PD wont put snow tires in the game.....if you notice they never change the looks of any car on any track..... :guilty: You may well be able to select snow tires in the menu but I doubt that they will look any different than standard tires in game......
 
Actually the look of the car does change, whne you change the camber, toe and ride height it all changes on the car in game too. However I don't recall ever seeing the tyres change, there will only be snow tyres if theres a few snow tracks, so far theres one, the nursnow is tarmac covered in snow in some places.
 
Why can't we have branded tires, like alloys? then they would look different due to differing brand names......right now it looks urealistic to have racing tires that look like road tires!

and also I agree.......PD are not going to go to all the trouble of modelling snow tires for one or two tracks.....unfortunaelty!
 
cELica
For me its the 1st time i see those pix
It'll be like drifting driving at this snow trax :D


And this?! :odd:
What could be this building?

gran-turismo-4-20040819032947989.jpg


As for the building; it looks like the insides of an airport terminal. But back to the snow stage. Yeah, it looks pretty good, but for some reason it doesn't look as polished as the other stages in the game. This is probably in part of the fact that the other stages are further along in development or maybe because I can't really tell the graphical aweness of snow courses in ANY racing game. In fact, I think it's the latter. Nevermind.
 
live4speed
Actually the look of the car does change, whne you change the camber, toe and ride height it all changes on the car in game too.
And if you put tyres of another vehicle on yours, with mk's program, the tyre width changes too! You get the tyre width of the donor car.

If you put wheels of another car, you keep the wheel diameter of the donor car!
 
jjboi
As for the building; it looks like the insides of an airport terminal. But back to the snow stage. Yeah, it looks pretty good, but for some reason it doesn't look as polished as the other stages in the game. This is probably in part of the fact that the other stages are further along in development or maybe because I can't really tell the graphical aweness of snow courses in ANY racing game. In fact, I think it's the latter. Nevermind.


It is the airport terminal. They're very proud of it (:
 
it's not an airport terminal, It's a big hall for congress,show and big event
 
LoudMusic
They're very proud of it (:
And they sure have reason to be.
 
butch
it's not an airport terminal, It's a big hall for congress,show and big event

Are you sure? It looks a hell of a lot like their new aiport.
 
He's right it's thats the Tokyo international forum, which I believe is located near or next to an airport.
 
The amazing thing about the photo mode pics is that the back ground is so detailed. From a fire hydraunt, building lights. 👍
 
Except for the shadows you mean?!

C.
 
The shadows don't go over the car, oddly.
 
Back