FJ' Photo Gallery|Last GT5 Set|12/8/13

• Thread starter ffjjbb
  • 205 comments
I wanted to put out a new set lately since I found time to edit a lot of my pics but I ran into problems with my yahoo account, which means I can't upload to flickr, sooo.....yea.

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_2 by ItsFJ, on Flickr

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_1 by ItsFJ, on Flickr

Ahrweiler Gate_4 by ItsFJ, on Flickr

Special Stage Route 7_10 by ItsFJ, on Flickr

San Galgano Abbey_8 by ItsFJ, on Flickr

Special Stage Route 5_39 by ItsFJ, on Flickr

Mt. Aso (Tarmac)_12 by ItsFJ, on Flickr

Mt. Aso (Tarmac)_9 by ItsFJ, on Flickr

Mt. Aso (Tarmac)_8 by ItsFJ, on Flickr

Toscana (Tarmac)_34 by ItsFJ, on Flickr

MR2 Panorama by ItsFJ, on Flickr
I'm a little disappointed that I never got a chance to enter into this week's milestone comp's.​

Last edited:
There's a few not bad shots in there. I quite like the brightness and clarity of the shots from Mt. Aso. But from the bunch I think the strongest shot is the black & white SLR at SSR7. It has a nice composition, good level of exposure and the misty wet feel in the air around the lights and road really adds some dimension and feel to it.

Only slight downfall is the reflection, it was a good idea to add it in it just doesn't look quite right. Looks more like a ghost car. It's too crisp and evenly transparent. But I still like the shot. 👍

I totally with George (as often...). The MT Aso set is really good with also some original angles 👍 For the reflection of this beautiful SLR shot maybe some blur would have make it better. And I just want to add that I also love the b&w SLS shot.

I really like the SLR shot but I agree with both George & Jeremy about the reflection. If you added a Gaussian blur or Motion blur to it, then it would be perfect!:)

GPR
There's a few not bad shots in there. I quite like the brightness and clarity of the shots from Mt. Aso. But from the bunch I think the strongest shot is the black & white SLR at SSR7. It has a nice composition, good level of exposure and the misty wet feel in the air around the lights and road really adds some dimension and feel to it.

Only slight downfall is the reflection, it was a good idea to add it in it just doesn't look quite right. Looks more like a ghost car. It's too crisp and evenly transparent. But I still like the shot. 👍
Thanks man I knew I forgot to do something :ouch:
I totally with George (as often...). The MT Aso set is really good with also some original angles 👍 For the reflection of this beautiful SLR shot maybe some blur would have make it better. And I just want to add that I also love the b&w SLS shot.
Thxs 👍
I really like the SLR shot but I agree with both George & Jeremy about the reflection. If you added a Gaussian blur or Motion blur to it, then it would be perfect!:)
Thanks man 👍

Very great rain edit work on this last one. Great choice of angle, perfect toning and great edit work 👍
And I also like a lot the delta shot.

Very great rain edit work on this last one. Great choice of angle, perfect toning and great edit work 👍
And I also like a lot the delta shot.

Marvelous pictures FJ. Can't wait to see your next set. :)
Thx guys, if I find time I definitely will get in another set and hopefully some comp entries too

Impressive work, I'm stuck on the jolty background with underlined contrast of hues and swarthy shadows behind the sitter.

As to the 2nd shot I love the reflection of the car on the water, and how the rain looks teeming down - which is of sheer artistic quality. :sly:

Great composition in the Evo shot and the two R8 one. Give these two shot a strong atmosphere. The second shot of the GT40 has a very realistic rendering with this strong noise effect. And I like a lot the last one : nice model, beautiful light, great use of contrast 👍

Great composition in the Evo shot and the two R8 one. Give these two shot a strong atmosphere. The second shot of the GT40 has a very realistic rendering with this strong noise effect. And I like a lot the last one : nice model, beautiful light, great use of contrast 👍
thanks man

The GT40 pictures are really nice, the red SL is also well thinked, the intense use of grain I'm usually not liking is this time smatly used, bravo.

Autumn AMG 1
by ItsFJ, on Flickr

Autumn Ring_23
by ItsFJ, on Flickr

Kyoto - Shoren-in_40
by ItsFJ, on Flickr

Kyoto - Shoren-in_41
by ItsFJ, on Flickr

Red Bull Hangar-7_25
by ItsFJ, on Flickr

Red Bull Hangar-7_26
by ItsFJ, on Flickr

Red Bull Hangar-7_31
by ItsFJ, on Flickr

San Galgano Abbey_10
by ItsFJ, on Flickr

San Galgano Abbey_11
by ItsFJ, on Flickr

San Gimignano - Town Square_6
by ItsFJ, on Flickr

San Gimignano - Town Square_9
by ItsFJ, on Flickr

Siena Zonda 1
by ItsFJ, on Flickr

Siena Zonda 2
by ItsFJ, on Flickr

Siena Zonda 3
by ItsFJ, on Flickr
So jealous of everyone who has gt6, hopefully I get for Christmas

A lot of very good shots in this last bunch with a special attention to composition 👍 The California one is superb, great composition and beautiful rendering of the sky :) Very original composition for the first Enzo shot, great use of the scenery ! I also love this Love this Chrome Evo shot and the first Zonda one 👍

The last Zonda and an older pic, where you can see the bonnet from a car that is chasing a 2JZA80 Mk4 shall be my favourites. They are just awesome! :bowdown:

Back