FJ's Gallery |For Momo| 2/16/15

• Thread starter ffjjbb
  • 64 comments
United States
Connecticut
ffjjbb

FJ Logo Black
by ItsFJ, on Flickr

Welcome to my Gallery. Just managed to get the Anniv. Edition of GT6 yesterday, I had a blast playing it and unlocking a few cars. So now that I'm able to take photos again, I can officially start my gallery :). Also all feed is appreciated.

Latest Set

Last edited:
Neat start to your gallery though the abberration on the first seems to be a little too overcooked.
Thx and yea I thought it was a little overdone too, I might re-edit it for my 3rd set
Nice job on your first set of pics, really like the 3rd Dino, 2nd Alpine and Skyline shots most.
Nice start FJ! I think the Alpine close up looks really good.;)👍
Very nice shots fj!

Thx guys, I appreciate the feedback :)

Can someone tell me how I link my banner image to the post link.
I sort of remember how to do it but I can't figure it out

Can someone tell me how I link my banner image to the post link.
I sort of remember how to do it but I can't figure it out

Copy the permanent link address of your post and paste it in the red text area shown below.

[ url = *link address* ] [ img ] *image address* [ /img ] [ /url ]

Ignore the 'spaces' and '*'.

By the way I quite like the 2 black & white shots from your latest set. I think the use of DOF in the 3rd shot looks great.;)👍

I agree with iaustin on that NSX, cool! The red one too, do you do any editing?
I love the composition of that pic with the Evora, so much to look at.

I agree with iaustin on that NSX, cool! The red one too, do you do any editing?
I love the composition of that pic with the Evora, so much to look at.
Yea all of these are edited except the first, I just spent some more time editing the last nsx

Nice to see you back here with a GT6 gallery :)
Some nice pics for your start 👍
I like a lot your Dino and Alpine shots. Original angles and composition for the Ruf pics 👍
And the last NSX shot is well edited.

Nice to see you back here with a GT6 gallery :)
Some nice pics for your start 👍
I like a lot your Dino and Alpine shots. Original angles and composition for the Ruf pics 👍
And the last NSX shot is well edited.
Thx Kodje

I like the second shot in post 20 for a mix of reasons, but the main reason is the mood.

I like the last two shot very much. The contrast is excellent in the second one, the rims are beautiful. The last one is maybe a little bit too much exposed but the angle and compo are excellent with a great bokeh and dof and the rendering realistic.

I like the second shot in post 20 for a mix of reasons, but the main reason is the mood.
I like the last two shot very much. The contrast is excellent in the second one, the rims are beautiful. The last one is maybe a little bit too much exposed but the angle and compo are excellent with a great bokeh and dof and the rendering realistic.
Thanks guys

Definitly a great art of composition in your shots. The last two Tokyo are excellent and I totally love the last two ones ! 👍

Back