Flatbed??

• Thread starter frentzey
  • 10 comments
I found mine over by the football stadium on Staunton Island. It ain't going to be in that area all the time. It will take some time before you see.

Originally posted by frentzey
What's the flatbed? I've never seen or driven this.

Isn't it the army truck with the flatbed? If it is you can get it from the army suply.

Originally posted by Tazz575

Isn't it the army truck with the flatbed? If it is you can get it from the army suply.

No it isnt that is the barracks, although it looks very similar you'll just have to drive around and you won't see one for ages then suddenly you'll see loads of them at once. The game always does that and it pisses me off especially when I'm looking for a vehicle for the import/export garage.

Originally posted by Brian P

No it isnt that is the barracks, although it looks very similar you'll just have to drive around and you won't see one for ages then suddenly you'll see loads of them at once. The game always does that and it pisses me off especially when I'm looking for a vehicle for the import/export garage.

Yeah i hate that alot. Then when you do get one and start driving it then you see a whole crap load of them.

It's simply programmers coding to save memory resources in the PS2. If they can repeat the same car over and over again, it saves them having to load up many different types of vehicles into memory.

i have found that they (or any car for that mater) comes out at diffrent times of the day am i wrong or am i right :burnout:

Originally posted by km
i have found that they (or any car for that mater) comes out at diffrent times of the day am i wrong or am i right :burnout:

Well sort of, they just repeat some of the cars every so often, so you won't see one for a while and then suddenly you'll get about 10 of them at once.

Originally posted by Brian P

Well sort of, they just repeat some of the cars every so often, so you won't see one for a while and then suddenly you'll get about 10 of them at once.

Grrrrrr......i hate that. :mad:

Back